Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

[split] Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links
*search google, find something useful and worth while posting about the girls... Isn't that the point of this thread?

We can all see what they are wearing in the caps thread, i dont need telling constantly every day somebody is wearing a blue red green dress...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2014 01:55 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
27-10-2014 01:54
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links
no the point of this thread is to chat about the female sky sports news presenters including what they are wearing.

why is it so annoying/irritating to you that people want to talk about what the female sky sports news presenters wear

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2014 02:49
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

Kate Riley last night [Image: wank_opt_6.gif]

(27-10-2014 01:54 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  *search google, find something useful and worth while posting about the girls... Isn't that the point of this thread?

We can all see what they are wearing in the caps thread, i dont need telling constantly every day somebody is wearing a blue red green dress...

When will you shut up?
27-10-2014 15:01
Banned

i'm not sad enough to wank over a news channel and tell other guys how much i love that dress, I have a life thanks.. why don't you all go in that wank buddy thread together and just get it over with already? Wink

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2014 21:47 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
27-10-2014 21:43
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

Rare treat, through the night with Natalie Sawyer, and looking the way she is, yes please Tongue

(27-10-2014 21:43 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  i'm not sad enough to wank over a news channel and tell other guys how much i love that dress, I have a life thanks.. why don't you all go in that wank buddy thread together and just get it over with already? Wink

We can post whatever the fuck we want, if you don't like it don't post in here. You try and post something "different" like a couple of pics that have already been posted on here before, and just because others aren't doing the same you moan [Image: yawn.gif]
27-10-2014 23:45
Banned

I moan because people like you make the place boring posting the same repetitive shit post time after time... "ooh look at that dress"

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 00:29 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
28-10-2014 00:28
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

(28-10-2014 00:28 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I moan because people like you make the place boring posting the same repetitive shit post time after time... "ooh look at that dress"

And you don't with your constant moaning, and posting of pics that have already been put up before.

Think you will find I rarely mention the word dress, that's more Rammy's forte, but he can post whatever he likes, it's not like you can stop him from doing so.
28-10-2014 00:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well Natalie Sawyer kept me up last night as she was doing the nightshift on ssn and she looked fantastic in a low cut purple dress with a nice cleavage showing. had some very filthy dreams last night about her

Piper Niven Superfan
28-10-2014 10:10
Banned

(28-10-2014 00:55 )gavlcfc10 Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 00:28 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I moan because people like you make the place boring posting the same repetitive shit post time after time... "ooh look at that dress"

And you don't with your constant moaning, and posting of pics that have already been put up before.

Think you will find I rarely mention the word dress, that's more Rammy's forte, but he can post whatever he likes, it's not like you can stop him from doing so.

How tragic.... I think you'll find it's members like me that actually give this place a little life because If it wasn't for posters like me threads would all be full of repetitive shit like this one has turned out to be... full of your little group of circle jerkers saying the same thing day after day.. it's a news channel with a girl in a dress, get over it..

Tell you what why do you not go and spend a little time and find some pics that have not been posted and make it interesting instead of making another one of your generic posts if you are not happy with pics i have posted in the past..

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 15:45 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
28-10-2014 15:41
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

(28-10-2014 15:41 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  How tragic.... I think you'll find it's members like me that actually give this place a little life because If it wasn't for posters like me threads would all be full of repetitive shit like this one has turned out to be...

[Image: michael-jordan-laughing.gif]
28-10-2014 16:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66