Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

The downfall of the channels!

babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

The downfall of the channels!
Hello my fellow babeshow fans, cappers and posters...

I've decided to take a stand against what I believe to be a total destruction of all of the babe channels.... THIS shit we must endure on our screens is just becoming too much! Same sets same outfits same restricted nonsense... having the channels in the adult section is now a farce they would be more suited next to mtv because fucking mylie Cyrus does more than most babe shows these days!!!

So I think producers need to start listening to us and their customers in fact as that is what we are.... and fuck Ofcom standards encrypt the channels like tvx and we just use our skybox passwords to get passed the parental controls!!! I'm just totally disillusioned with the whole thing Huh

rant over....look forward to you guys discussing this further let's make this topic huge so they have no choice but look at it????

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
15-10-2014 17:33
Find all posts by this user
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

RE: the downfall of the channels!!!!!!!!
I concur, but until everyone feels the same way, and demonstrates this by refusing to phone and text the shows, the producers aren't going to give a flying fuck about a few disgruntled viewers.

The fanboys are the people you need to be directing your anger at, as it is these who are happy to settle for the shit that passes as an adult channel nowadays, and therefore are to blame for their current state.

This is the equation:

Ofcom set the guidelines and regulations [PLUS] fines for any channel that breaks them [EQUALS] Babe channel producers are forced to fall into line and behave themselves [TIMES] risk of losing revenue due to a fall in calls and texts [MINUS] calls and texts are not affected as fanboys still call and text in their droves [EQUALS] the babe channels continue to make their money without any risk of incurring fines from Ofcom.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2014 17:59 by JuanKerr.)
15-10-2014 17:54
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I think the channels could do with freshening up, but by the same token, I'm prepared to accept that maybe their time has passed. In any case, everyone will never feel the same way, since (blue-in-the-face time): People. Like. Different. Things. Also, until the hard-corers/crotch hunters accept the existence of, and respect the tastes of, soft-corers/glam lovers, instead of ridiculing them as a chat-about-the-weather waste of space, then proper discussion and debate can't happen. This "fanboys" versus "fannyboys" impasse is very dispiriting.
15-10-2014 18:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The downfall of the channels!
The channels got us into this by there consistent crying and saying the competition is doing this n that. It's time the channels go back to competing with each other by creating a show night after night that we want to watch, sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate.
15-10-2014 19:22
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2014 17:54 )JuanKerr Wrote:  I concur, but until everyone feels the same way, and demonstrates this by refusing to phone and text the shows, the producers aren't going to give a flying fuck about a few disgruntled viewers.

The fanboys are the people you need to be directing your anger at, as it is these who are happy to settle for the shit that passes as an adult channel nowadays, and therefore are to blame for their current state.

This is the equation:

Ofcom set the guidelines and regulations [PLUS] fines for any channel that breaks them [EQUALS] Babe channel producers are forced to fall into line and behave themselves [TIMES] risk of losing revenue due to a fall in calls and texts [MINUS] calls and texts are not affected as fanboys still call and text in their droves [EQUALS] the babe channels continue to make their money without any risk of incurring fines from Ofcom.
yeah ofcom suck but blame joe public for being such a bunch of softies that get offended by these babeshows channels which is why the rules are in place, blame the producers for not pushing the boundaries, blame the babeshows girls for putting in lazy performances and blame the callers who phone the girls just for some companionship instead of sex talk, i agree that some people are just happy to talk about what outfit so and so wore even if they put on a dull show, maybe these people didn't watch the channels 5-6 years ago and aren't comparing them like i am when outfits were the last thing i would talk about, however i don't think these channels are that bad and we would miss them if they went bust tomorrow even though they are only a few babes i watch now since most of my faves have left, plus you have to realise the novelty value has worn off, i thought partypeople was great but really it was just a dayshow put on tv at night now i hardly watch the dayshows
15-10-2014 19:25
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

I cannot believe either Playboy or TVX can't offer harder content shows like they used to. Instead of peddling "funny" cheap parodies like Tight Rider (must have taken all of 3 seconds to create such a witty title). When was the last time anyone complained about an encrpyted channel? Bring back the likes of Antonia Backstage Live etc..without competition the babe channels can offer tamer and tamer material and get away with it. It most businesses poor quality means you ceasing trading.
15-10-2014 19:45
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(15-10-2014 19:25 )Joey 27 Wrote:  [...] blame the producers for not pushing the boundaries...

But this is my whole point. Why are the producers going to 'push the boundaries' while the fanboys continue to fill their pockets, regardless of the shows' output?

Ofcom put these rules and regulations into place, but the shows' producers will happily kowtow to them while fanboys continue to jam their switchboards.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 00:57 by JuanKerr.)
16-10-2014 00:50
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Just a few points ;
1.The percentage of callers who are affiliated to this website is probably below 5%.
2.The channels have to comply with ofcom or ultimately lose their licence / sky slot .
3.All girls ' attractiveness or sexual performance is subjective .i.e. Everyones likes or dislikes are not all the same .
4.TVX tried phone sex encrypted , as did the early BabeStation .Both packed it in due to lack of callers willing to pay subscriptions .
5. You're pissing in the wind .
Smile
16-10-2014 01:38
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

All valid points so far gentlemen.... I think I must stress though that what I meant by encrypting the channels was not implying that they should be payed subscriptions as we are paying by our calls and text participation! But it might be a solution to this whole Ofcom cunts!!!

one other point this thing that we are pissing in the wind nobody care/listens or there are loads ringing is a fair point however we must start somewhere I mean if enough of us make some noise we may start to make a little change...

finally I am not hoping that these babes or channels start doing exactly as I want ...Oh get naked and pretend you giving a blowjob, all I want is more variety and less of this monotonous shite of course that's gonna be someone's cup of tea but I'd hazard a guess it's not the majority... I just want a little more of the old days back when even a daytime show had a little bit of spice?? Example would be Evelyn on s66 now as compared to the Pad days???

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
16-10-2014 09:47
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-10-2014 00:50 )JuanKerr Wrote:  But this is my whole point. Why are the producers going to 'push the boundaries' while the fanboys continue to fill their pockets, regardless of the shows' output?

Ofcom put these rules and regulations into place, but the shows' producers will happily kowtow to them while fanboys continue to jam their switchboards.

This pisses me off. Freeloaders complaining about the people who pay for the shows they're freeloading on. And, before anyone starts hyperventilating, this is not the same thing as 'are non-callers allowed to criticise the shows'. This is a free country and people are entitled to spend their spare cash how they choose, as long as it's legal.
If, in your opinion, some sort of boycot is called for then, fair enough. But you need a more persuasive argument than just calling people names. No politician ever won a vote by just standing up and saying "Anyone who votes for the other side is a cunt, goodnight".

Whether we like it or not, the whole babeshow thing has evolved and moved on. Ofcom may have been the catalyst for this but I doubt there would be a significant change now if Ofcom disappeared tomorrow.
The channels do not now solely depend on tv revenue and probably have a balancing act between the tv content and webcam service (the harder the tv content, the lower the demand for the webcam service)
The fact that the channels are still here at all, after the worst recession since god knows when, must mean the majority of current callers are happy with the service otherwise why, as a whole, would you pay for a service you weren't happy with?
This could be for a number of reasons - yes there will be 'fanboys' who will call their favorite girls, no matter what. But, again, it's a free country and that's their choice.
The guys who want harder viewing (and are prepared to put their money where their mouth is) will already have migrated to the webcams.
There will always be the random drunks, married guys who get off on calling and can't risk using the family computer and the shy guys who only want to listen (do not underestimate their numbers).
But, I suspect the biggest slice of current callers will not even know what the shows were like in their heyday, so don't know any different.

That's not to say things couldn't be improved. Alot of valid comments are made about sets, camera work, individual babes etc but, as far as turning the clock back goes, maybe some people need to accept that, in the big wide world outside this cosy little forum, they might actually be in the minority.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2014 18:17 by The Silent Majority.)
16-10-2014 14:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV