Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Babe's Hair - Styles & Colour

The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

RE: Favourite Hair Colour
Seen as I myself have black hair, as a typical indian guy does. I would have to go for a black haired girl or a brunette as my preference

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
02-08-2011 16:48
Find all posts by this user
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Blonde/Brunette - Does It Work For All Babes?
Hi all

As you know many babes change their hair colour and style quite often. What I'm asking is has there ever been a babe where they were blonde and they changed the colour and it didn't look as hot? or vice versa. Or are there babes that you feel can easily work both

For example I think Ashley Emma looks great with both blonde and dark hair and can easily pull of both. Cara Brett is another one, although 90% of the time a blonde there was a time a while back where she went dark and I think it looked gorgeous

So are there babes that you feel if they changed their hair colour, or have in the past changed their hair colour and it didn't work? Levi on RLC/Playboy to me is prime example of this, was never much of fan when she had dark hair now ever since she went blonde I can't get enough of her

So who springs to you mind? What babes had a certain hair colour where you felt it didn't look as hot or they changed it and looked much hotter? Or what babes you feel can easily work both?

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

15-06-2012 12:23
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Blonde/Brunette - Does It Work For All Babes?
I don't really care if their hair is green, red or yellow, as long as they have great tits and arse I'm happy
15-06-2012 12:32
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Sophia Knight has looked great with both and could never complain with either look Charlie C has had, actually wouldn't of minded seeing her return to her blondish hair of 2009.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
15-06-2012 13:25
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

One that spring to mind for me would be Daryl.I loved her as a blonde,but equally the dark hair works too.Would be a change to see her go lighter again as she been dark for a long time now,but can't see it happening.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
15-06-2012 13:59
Whatdoumean Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babe's Hair - Styles & Colour
Didn't think hannah martin looked good with dark hair, better as a blonde
16-06-2012 14:51
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Babe's Hair - Styles & Colour
Tiffany looked much much better with dark hair, she still looks good with pink, but I think it's time she turned back.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
16-06-2012 15:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV