• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Michelle Keegan

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

[split] Michelle Keegan
(09-09-2014 21:00 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 23:50 )sterling Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 22:37 )MichelleKeeganLover Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 19:22 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Just got a good suprise by text! Michelle Keegan is special guest at the club I am DJing at on saturday! Big Grin

Wheres Is This Fernandez?
You mean where was it... Wink

Was at a club called Pussycats near to Birmingham is biggest city i can describe, in a smaller town called Wellington, it's quite a small club but they have some quite big name Celebrities go there apparently. Was only the third time I have worked there on Saturday, I just forget to get her phone number though Rolleyes laugh

You're full of shit!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
10-09-2014 12:47
Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Michelle Keegan
(10-09-2014 12:47 )Trickster Wrote:  You're full of shit!

Why I am full of shit?...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
23-09-2014 20:58
Banned

(09-09-2014 23:35 )kelly1066 Wrote:  not in a million years is wellington anywhere near to birmingham!! it's gotta be forty miles or more away. its near telford, wolverhampton at a push...!! shropshire is not birmingham. ( i know yanks don't understand how we consider such distances as being far, but we brits do....lol )

you shock me FE.... one cause i always had you down as being from copacabana beach... and two, you haven't posted those MK shots yet..??

I am from Sao Paulo which is nowhere near Copacabana beach... about 300km or more away... Maybe if you go to live in Brasil or Portugal you would not know every single place...

I wasn't on Holiday or going to Wellington for a day out... I couldn't care where it is... Maybe I decided not to bother posting the pictures on here because

1. I can't be bothered to upload them and 2. I don't want to share them with idiots like Trickster who say I am full of shit... I do not have to prove anything at all..

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2014 21:07 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
23-09-2014 21:06
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

So you came all the way from Brazil; and yes I do know that Sao Paulo was the home of the late racing driver, Ayrton Senna: to play a DJ set at a small club in Shropshire...??? And you ask why people are not buying it...?? More so as you haven't any proof... but cover this by saying you're too pissed off to post it.......... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
24-09-2014 00:26
Banned

First I just like to say sorry for people that just wan't to come onto here to have some fun and look at pictures of celebrities but I need to say this to this Kelly person... I have no idea who she is or why she need to question peoples personal life...

I didn't come here to UK to only DJ in a club you idiot, I do not even know anything about Shropshire, Wolverhampton or whatever places are near it. I have been like 3 times for about 9 hours in my life... I didn't know i needed to be an expert on the place to work there 3 time in 10 years..

Did it not cross your mind that My Mother is English and my Dad is Brazilian? Why would I lie about coming from Brasil? .. do you find it hard to get into your stupid head that it is possible for people to live in other countries than they were born or be Mixed race or dual nationality?...

Maybe you wan't to learn Portuguese or Spanish and have an argument with me in one of those languages? Do you want me to post pictures of my Apartment in Brasil? Maybe you want to see photos of My Grandparents while I am here..

Do you think that just because you are girl on here that I need to respect you and you can run your mouth at me?
I don't think so... you are nothing to me, like I told you last time you made yourself look stupid in an argument with me over another thing nothing to do with you, sticking your nose in.. Get over yourself...

I do not need to prove anything to you or post personal pictures of me or anything on the internet just to please some fim and another palhaço, who I am because they said so...

Stay out of my Business bobo..

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2014 01:38 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
24-09-2014 00:40
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Michelle Keegan
ur an idiot, and full of shite... end of conversation. lol.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
24-09-2014 18:34
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(24-09-2014 18:34 )kelly1066 Wrote:  ur an idiot, and full of shite... end of conversation. lol.

He told me a few weeks ago he didn't speak Spanish now he's telling you that he can!

I smell bullshit from Fernandez.
24-09-2014 19:53
Banned

I SAID we don't speak Spanish in Brasil... moron... and that I didn't know in Spanish what you were trying to ask me... as far as I know it was no translation for it, Like I said I Speak Portuguese and then English as my first Language..

Why the fuck are you so interested in my personal life, why don't you both fuck off or post something on the forum that is relevant to it like pictures of girls or something instead of wasting my time...

And what is it you actually do in this forum Kelly that not include Question every post that members make and start telling people they are wrong everytime, why do you not post something your self instead of judge others and act like a fucking bitch....

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2014 02:04 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
26-09-2014 01:59
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(26-09-2014 01:59 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I SAID we don't speak Spanish in Brasil... and that I didn't know in Spanish what you were trying to ask me... as far as I know it was no translation for it, Like I said I Speak Portuguese and then English as my first Language..

Why the fuck are you so interested in my personal life, why don't you both fuck off...

No need for swearing, really...
26-09-2014 02:02
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: image-0900_5424BC24.jpg]
26-09-2014 02:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66