Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average

Harry Amelia - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Harry Amelia - Chat & Discussion
Good show from harry as always last night. Liked what she wore and she moved around well

Piper Niven Superfan
06-12-2014 08:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^funny how people see things differently as i thought that was the weakest show Harry has done on XF, i didn't like the dom style outfit as it covered to much of her sexy body up Sad

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-12-2014 17:44
harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

(06-12-2014 17:44 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^^funny how people see things differently as i thought that was the weakest show Harry has done on XF, i didn't like the dom style outfit as it covered to much of her sexy body up Sad

Winsaw it is not to everyone's tastes, however if I get sent something from a company to wear as part of an advertising deal then it's out of my hands. Personally I liked my outfit and Catriona Stewart is a very talented designer and one of the best working with latex, I feel very prI've lived that she wants to use me as the face of her compay. That style of outfit also works for me because at least 70% of my calls come from my subs, this also reflected in my stats as, despure runinformed off screen twice to vomit, and coughing my huts up all evening, plus losing my voice as I am currently extremely ill, I absolutely smashed my target, including minutes and hold time.

Please also add to this that I had no sleep Wednesday night, 3 hours Thursday night after travelling very late down to London, up at 5 am and worked all day at the clothes show in Birmingham (didn't sit down once) went straight from the clothes show to the TV studio, did my shift and didn't cancel despite being ill, and went straight from xtreme filth back to clothes show to work all day again yesterday, arriving back at my friends house in london that I stay with whilst working at 11.30 pm, I can only try my best and can't please everyone, but I put 110% into my job.

I am thinking of quitting babe shows as on top of my modelling work I am getting no sleep and therefore getting run down and becoming ill, and it upsets me on the nights that this sheW's and I do not meet my targets calls wise. There is no point in me doing a 7 hour round trip between an 8 hour shift if i do not get enough calls.

Sorry to be a downer but I have some decisions to make. The above is not abnormal for me, it's pretty much a regular working week. I'm not superhuman as much as I'd like to think...

Harry xx
07-12-2014 11:36
harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

You will have to figure out the typos ha!
07-12-2014 11:38
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

Damn! Missed Harry in latex? This is not good. Blush

I think it would be a massive loss to the channels Harry if you did leave, but you owe them nothing, you've produced the goods in every show and always gave 100%. Do what is best for you, although I would miss watching you massively, if the shows are affecting your health then you are right to consider leaving of course.
07-12-2014 11:48
harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

(07-12-2014 11:48 )JAMES the PERVERT Wrote:  Damn! Missed Harry in latex? This is not good. Blush

I think it would be a massive loss to the channels Harry if you did leave, but you owe them nothing, you've produced the goods in every show and always gave 100%. Do what is best for you, although I would miss watching you massively, if the shows are affecting your health then you are right to consider leaving of course.

Its not the shows its just my workload in hemetal. If you noticed I'm not on 3 x a week like I used to xx
07-12-2014 12:35
harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

This fucking phone! In general*
07-12-2014 12:36
Charlemagne Offline

Wow! That was a whole lot of information in one post.
I'm still trying to take it all in.

Hope that you have recovered from your sickness bug because I don't think that the babeshows are ready for projectile vomiting Sad
07-12-2014 12:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

thanks for responding Harry, i hope you know i was not looking to have a go at you as i really like you, just making an observation that you were a little down on where you normally are and having seen your reasons it makes sense as no one would have been there best with all that going on,
on the outfit glad for you that it helped get you minutes in just would have been nice if you could have worn a 2nd one at some point in the night,
and lastly i really hope you don't leave the babeshows as that would be a big loss, as i think you have the potential to be a big name on the channels as you are beautiful and good on the phones,
i hope you get well soon and never be afraid to have a few days off people will not think less of you for looking after you health Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2014 13:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for coming on and explaining things harry. hope your feeling better soon. totally understand why your considering leaving the babeshows and therefore as far as im concerened no need to apologise about it. your health is the #1 thing above anything and anyone else

Piper Niven Superfan
08-12-2014 14:32

Click here to watch Studio 66