babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

BSX recorded material

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: BSX recorded material
There's less time for them to fill now that Meet The Babes appears on 674 at 3am.
Wednesday's no-live-show programming contained a number of nurse-themed outfit clips : none of them particularly new, but it made a change to see some old favourites like Aruba, Brookie Little and Jada in their uniforms.

Wink Was it uncharitable of me to therefore think : "Ah, they realise the channel needs medical help !" Big Laugh

The repeated liveshows also seem to be delving further back into the archives : some clips recently have featured the likes of a brunette Maddie and Beth together, making what were presumably among some of their earliest appearances.

The BSX website also seems to be increasingly bringing forward older clips in its updates with performers who haven't been on the channel for years - the likes of Camilla Jayne, Jasmine James, Ree Petra and etc.

The ident clip that was brought in last year with the name change to "Babestation Xtra" has been dropped - presumably because it featured a voice-over saying "Channel 174" - and they've gone back to the old one used previously - obviously this latest channel change/rebrand isn't worth spending money on a new clip !
24-08-2017 21:45
Find all posts by this user
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

have any of our members documented all the bsx material? be useful to us all to seeImportantCool

25-08-2017 19:54
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Well, that would be quite tricky given that there must be about 1350 video updates, with new ones added pretty much every day.
That said, I'm guessing there must be a fair few duplicates :
The "most recent" page seems filled with clips of yesteryear : Michelle Moist's Moist Evenings with the likes of Keisha Kane etc, Rio Lee's Super Sexy Spy, Who's The Boss with Dani O Neal and Paige Turnah and etc.
Occasionally something very recent pops up - Brooke Little's most recent liveshow for example, but there's generally a bit of a longer time-lag before liveshows end up on the website.
Eg. there's a couple of other liveshows of the likes of Kerrie Lee and TJ which are probably from last year or so.
26-09-2017 22:30
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Wink Judging by the new thread that's popped up, my post seems to have worked.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2017 17:19 by M-L-L.)
29-09-2017 17:19
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(29-09-2017 17:19 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ Wink Judging by the new thread that's popped up, my post seems to have worked.
we still need more ruby summers material...either re runs of live shows...she must of done 75+ and only 4 I think are on websites.Big Grin or some hidden material they are saving back Big GrinImportant

27-07-2018 16:12
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes, these short films that they show are terrible,in between watching atlanta last night was like watching paint dry, have they always been this tame ?the way its advertised i was at least expecting something explicit Huh
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2018 16:09 by shankey!.)
24-10-2018 16:08
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

There was one a couple of weeks ago I saw of Ella Hughes, which was just unwatchable. It started off with her stripping off her lingerie in front of some french windows. All very nice...until it suddenly cut to a black & white shot of what looked like her trying to drown herself in the bath, then back to colour in the living room, and then back and forth between walking around the garden in a woolly jumper and back to the bizarre bath shots and the odd glimpse of the good bit in colour again. I gave it a minute and then switched over.
24-10-2018 16:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-10-2018 16:08 )shankey! Wrote:  not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes, these short films that they show are terrible,in between watching atlanta last night was like watching paint dry, have they always been this tame ?the way its advertised i was at least expecting something explicit Huh

Yep they have been shit for ages, problem is they don't make them for TV so to get them into TV 18 shows they have to cut them to peaces, if you look at the uncut films they load on there website some are not had just a right mess to make ofcom happy,
Also think who ever dose the edits is to safe as often the films don't reach the level the live TV shows do,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2018 00:32 by winsaw.)
24-10-2018 16:54
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2018 16:54 )winsaw Wrote:  
(24-10-2018 16:08 )shankey! Wrote:  not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes, these short films that they show are terrible,in between watching atlanta last night was like watching paint dry, have they always been this tame ?the way its advertised i was at least expecting something explicit Huh

Yep they have been shit for ages, problem is they don't make them for TV so to get them into TV 18 shows they have to cut them to peaces, if you look at the uncut films they load on there website some are not had just a right mess to make ofcom happy,
Also think who ever dose the edits is to date as often the films don't reach the level the live TV shows do,

i would have thought it would at least rivalled some of the stuff tvx put out on the adult channels,and thats not that good Sad
24-10-2018 17:09
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra