Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
So still we await confirmation of this sighting. I'm sure it will come. I suppose it's possible that everyone put the cat out at the exact same time, and like me, missed it.
Oh, but hang on a minute, I don't have a fucking cat. So it's obvious that I must have been doing something else when this momentous occasion was happening.
Ah, now I know what must have happened. I must have dropped off to sleep, due to the fact that the girl was so fucking boring.
21-10-2014 16:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well the bit I was watching (when she was under the duvet) she seemed to using the duvet to cover up and imply she was nude underneath but she clearly still had her knickers on; it was genuinely bizarre to watch
21-10-2014 18:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(21-10-2014 09:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good show from kerri-lee last night including the very nice sight of her naked on the bedroom set.

Rammy why are you posting something that did not happen. with regards to Kerrie sorry to piss on the parade but the word good is not something that I'd associate with her show's. She is only marginally better than the dull Dionne Daniels. To call her performance good just about sums up the state of the babe channels at the moment.
21-10-2014 19:03
costello Offline
Senior Poster

Kerrie Lee looked great and performed great last night. I like her energy and think she is good at what she does.
21-10-2014 23:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-10-2014 19:03 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy why are you posting something that did not happen. with regards to Kerrie sorry to piss on the parade but the word good is not something that I'd associate with her show's. She is only marginally better than the dull Dionne Daniels. To call her performance good just about sums up the state of the babe channels at the moment.

because it looked to me at the time that Kerrie-lee was naked, watched for a few minutes then I posted that she was naked having been convinced she was naked. if she wasn't naked, then fair play to her for convincing me and im sure others that she was naked. you might not think her shows are good but s66 clearly do since she's getting regular shifts on s66 and therefore people who call the babeshows like her shows. if her shows were not good like you say, then s66 would have got rid of her.

I still think she's been a good addition to s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 00:04 by Rammyrascal.)
22-10-2014 00:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy she was either naked or she wasn't - Can I suggest you go to specsavers as I think you need glasses Big Laugh

Lastly if you could be so kind Rammy by publishing Kerrie's call stats from last night seeing as you seem to be an expert in this department Rolleyes
22-10-2014 00:14
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

SB - to be fair to Rammy I thought she was naked under the duvet and thought this would be worth a watch. It was only after a good 10 mins that I twigged she wasn't naked underneath at all. But you did have to pay attention and if you were just flicking through all her actions pointed twoards nudity. That's why I thought it so bizarre
24-10-2014 10:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from Kerrie-lee last night both on her own and when she was with new s66 nightbabe Jessica Kelly. loved her bent over the park bench with her nice arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
25-10-2014 10:42
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Rammy it's entirely up to you what you say on this forum. But i for one would be pleased if you stopped insulting my, and the intelligence of everyone else. You are bringing the whole forum into disrepute with your totally bias views. To say Kerrie was good last night is simply not true, She was completely overshadowed by the new girl, who in my opinion was excellent. So good was she that we probably wont see her again. And if we do she will be under orders to follow the guidelines, which last night she tended to veer away from at times.

But getting back to Kerrie, she seemed to be hardly on the phone at all. But why would anyone want to waste their money on a girl who still insists on multi pants wearing. Last night two pairs of panties one pair of track suit bottoms. Three pairs in total, and this being a sex orientated programme. It just doesn't make sense. When first I tuned in last night I thought maybe this could be a good show from Kerrie as she slightly lowered her trakkies to reveal a white pair of panties underneath. But any firmness felt in my cock was gone quicker than a £2 phone call to Studio66 as it became clear that it wasn't one pair of panties but her customary 2 pairs.
So i say once again Rammy would you please refrain from giving these whimsical views. It does the stations no good, it does the girl/girls in question no good, treats forum members as having no brains. And above all Rammy it does you no good.
25-10-2014 15:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no I wont refrain from my "whimsical views" and also complete rubbish to say my views are biased. I also really don't like you saying that im insulting the intelligence of you and everyonce else on the forum, what complete and utter rubbish

finally how the hell am I bringing the forum into disrepute!!!!!!????? im not!!!! I am just posting my opinions about Kerrie-lee's s66 shows and if I think she had a good night, then I will say so. I don't like forum members like you where as far as they are concerned. only their opinions count and everyone else's opinions don't count, especially if they disagree. if I was bringing the forum into disrepute, the mods would take action against me.

sorry to disappoint you....not

Piper Niven Superfan
26-10-2014 00:12