Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
(28-12-2015 13:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes that is a possible scenario but Kerrie-Lee has said on Twitter about 3 weeks ago that she loves it at s66, nothing she's tweeted since makes me think otherwise

sure, this is possible....after all this work ensures easy money...maybe she is friend with members of the crew, or with other girls.. but hardly a person publicly complains about the employer..wouldn't be a smart move

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 16:02 by Manuel.)
28-12-2015 16:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Which is why any little whinges that sneak into the public arena are interesting. It is often the case from my experience that for the couple that get out in public on any given subject there are many more expressed on the same issue internally.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-12-2015 17:20
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2015 17:20 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Which is why any little whinges that sneak into the public arena are interesting. It is often the case from my experience that for the couple that get out in public on any given subject there are many more expressed on the same issue internally.

^I wonder what will happen with Kerrie Lee in the near future. It would be interesting to see what would happen if she moved to Babestation because while she is a big fish in a little pond at S66, At BS she would be with other girls of the same high energy style of show. I think Kerrie could make a success of it though.

An even better idea would be if Kerrie could become one of the stars of a reborn resurgent RLC. If their sets are anything like those of the past then they would probably support her high energy style giving lots of room for movement.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
28-12-2015 18:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Kerrie Lee seems to vehemently split opinion.
The 'Marmite' of nightshows.
Either loved or loathed by all and sundry.
Me, well I am in the lover category.
She brings vibrancy, energy, quirkyness and a care free approach that I welcome with open arms.
Unashamedly what you see is what you get.

Aesthetically not necessarily the most pleasing to some but I like her very much. She is an all or nothing, bubbly character who wants to push the boundaries.
I want the best to be brought out of her.
To do that a wider variety of set and increased freedom to move around and really cut loose is required.
Whether this be through S66 improvement or a channel change doesn't bother me too much as long as it happens.

28-12-2015 18:49
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^The opposite end of the scale performance wise is Ella Jolie who similarly divides opinion.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
28-12-2015 18:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Interesting point well made Wink Tongue.
The main difference being that a change in channel or set or freedom would probably see no change in performance with Ella imo Wink.

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 19:06 by Snooks.)
28-12-2015 19:02
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^I agree mate
Try and tell that to her fans and you're on a hiding to nothing.

— Henry Kissinger

28-12-2015 19:10
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Kerrie Lee I can see both viewpoints not conventionally beautiful and her boobs seems too big for her slim frame, but it is hard to deny her enthusiasm and energy so needs to be solo not with another girl
28-12-2015 19:37
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

What she nneds is to be on her own naked covered in oil on a table.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
28-12-2015 20:24
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

[Image: 2015_12_28_20_32_07.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
28-12-2015 21:33