Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

MagicRat Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
She looks amazing tonight. Not sure I've seen her look better.
21-12-2015 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Babe of the night performance from kerrie-lee last night in every stint she did. Looked fantastic & was at her very best in every stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
21-12-2015 10:56
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Even on S66 twitter you wouldn't know she was in??? Jennifer & Stella are both promoted ???? but Kerrie-lee is not mentioned at all???? Has she pissed someone off?????
I think she is being treated very unfairlyannoyed
28-12-2015 04:39
m100 Away
Banned

(28-12-2015 04:39 )masterjboy Wrote:  Even on S66 twitter you wouldn't know she was in??? Jennifer & Stella are both promoted ???? but Kerrie-lee is not mentioned at all???? Has she pissed someone off?????

every channel seems to go through periods where the producers allows certain girls to either have too much influence or dictate what goes. and if you're not in those favoured few you get pushed to the back.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
28-12-2015 11:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-12-2015 04:39 )masterjboy Wrote:  Even on S66 twitter you wouldn't know she was in??? Jennifer & Stella are both promoted ???? but Kerrie-lee is not mentioned at all???? Has she pissed someone off?????

I don't think she is from looking at her Twitter. Kerrie-Lee seems very happy at s66, if she thought she was being untreated, she would leave.

Regarding last night, thought Kerrie-Lee did a good entertaining show in each stint she did.

Her next nightshow on s66 is this Wednesday and from looking at the schedule as it stands, Kerrie-Lee will be solo for pretty much all of it apart from her first hour she's on (11pm-midnight) as Fernanda is doing a 2hr nightshow 10pm-midnight so between 11pm & midnight kerrie-lee & Hannah Martin will be sharing a set

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2015 11:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I would bet kerrie-lee will actually be boxout 11 til 12 if those times stay the same.

It is also possible, I'm pretty sure, for a babe to be unhappy at a channel and be unable to get anything better and so be forced to put up with her situation. Not saying that is what's happening with KL, just that you never seem to acknowledge that as a possible scenario rammy.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-12-2015 12:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes that is a possible scenario but Kerrie-Lee has said on Twitter about 3 weeks ago that she loves it at s66, nothing she's tweeted since makes me think otherwise

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2015 13:57
terence Offline

^ phew! (terence wipes brow) Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-12-2015 13:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

lol. All is right with the world. The angels are singing and all the little children lived happily ever after...

And, most of all, no-one ever said anything on twitter for effect.

(Again not saying this applies here. Just have an open mind on why things happen and CONTEXT.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-12-2015 14:11
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

it's always the same story, isn't it? They MUST guarantee 'always solo shows ' only for those girls whose contract contains specific terms to that effect... all the others have to deal with what they get..regardless of their performances.
are the girls directly involved (like Kerrie) happy with this situation? Well, who knows? I definitely would NOT Big Grin

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
28-12-2015 15:48