Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
nope your memory is fine mate. a lot of the elite tv girls were ex-lapdancers/strippers.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-11-2015 11:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

OI OI! the geezers back! Oh mate look at my gorgeous babe, who would have thought that she could look fucking pukka as a red head?
I've got so much to catch up onSurprised i writing to santa tonight to send me an hour vip visit with my pin-up at stringfellowsTongue
A whole hour with Kerrie-lee is enough to bring anyone to their kneesBlush what a mouth watering thought mmmmmm yummmmmmmm
yummmmmBig GrinCoolHeart

ps i see Amy's still an alki haha poor girl is heading for trouble tut tut
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 01:49 by geezerbob.)
11-11-2015 01:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good show from kerrie-lee last night. She and Amy are a really good double act I think

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2015 12:07
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(09-11-2015 11:27 )HEX!T Wrote:  nope your memory is fine mate. a lot of the elite tv girls were ex-lapdancers/strippers.

^^And similarly a lot of dancers do seriously consider doing phone work.

Nice work from Kerrie in the ass-to-cam, lowered knickers pose a few moments ago; quality teasing, but just on the side of compliance. Just. For a few seconds there it was almost reminiscent of, I dunno... babeshows a few years back? Maybe that's over-egging itRolleyes.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 02:27 by Krill Liberator.)
16-11-2015 02:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought kerrie-lee was her usual excellent self last night, both solo & when she was with Lola.

Piper Niven Superfan
16-11-2015 12:46
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Never gets enough solo airtime imo.
Same old S66 pecking order problem Rolleyes.

17-11-2015 04:57
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Got to agree mate. Kerrie is one of/probably the best nighttime performer that S66 have and she gets reduced to double screen duty most of the time. For me personally she's the only one of the current S66 night babes who show any enthusiasm for putting on a decent show.

Notice how I say night babe rather than tease show performer. If I included tease show performer, then Mikeala Witt, Mikayla Bayliss, Fernanda Ferrari and Cara Brett would have to be included because they still come across as showing enjoyment for putting on an erotic show.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
17-11-2015 06:01
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

I love Kerrie-lee & think she is possibly the best night babe across all the channels let alone on S66Tongue
However, I feel sometimes that coz her performances are always so good, we take it for granted & just watch & get so engrossed in the show that perhaps we don't call her like we shouldHuh
I think when or IF she ever has a solo show we who are fans of her enthusiasm & dedication need to take the initiative & send out a message to the bosses that we don't want to see her paired up all the timeannoyed especially when they keep putting the same babes on solo again & again that just about put me to sleep coz they just don't performannoyed
Common sense should dictate that it is the boring static babes that should be paired up, coz whether they're solo or in a pair their performance stays the same (BORING!!!)
It's down to us to effect change
17-11-2015 07:55
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

Couldn't agree more. They seem to be pairing her with Lolaa recently? ?
I like Lola with Paige . She has that slutty, dirty look, whereas Kerrie is clean, cheeky & effervescent. The 2 just don't compliment each other?
The next time she is solo I will call her & hopefully if other's do the same the message will get through?
17-11-2015 15:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Got the impression someone was feeling her ass now when the camera panned to Victoria, who was giving a cheeky grin while looking toward Kerrie and Kerrie appearing to fix her thong. Tongue
23-11-2015 00:58