Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
Just checked her twitter & it is normal. Her tweets don't seem protected at the moment?
Does anyone think that she costs herself calls because she routinely puts on a great show regardless?
Perhaps that's what they mean by not catering for the freeloaders?
I know i'm one of them but I have called her a few times!
I think the lesson is to call her when she is putting on a great show before she is forced to change her format. There might be some sense in their thinking? If a babe just lays on a bed viewers usually call to try to encourage a reaction. If that reaction is always on show then its possible that viewers will happily just enjoy the show & feel that they don't need to call?????
06-09-2015 01:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

Wow Kerrie looks good tonight. I've been gagging for a fix of her and that make ip she's got is making her look even sexier. I freaking love those tits too and their looking so tasty and suckable tonight.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
07-09-2015 00:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

(06-09-2015 01:50 )masterjboy Wrote:  Just checked her twitter & it is normal. Her tweets don't seem protected at the moment?
Does anyone think that she costs herself calls because she routinely puts on a great show regardless?
Perhaps that's what they mean by not catering for the freeloaders?
I know i'm one of them but I have called her a few times!
I think the lesson is to call her when she is putting on a great show before she is forced to change her format. There might be some sense in their thinking? If a babe just lays on a bed viewers usually call to try to encourage a reaction. If that reaction is always on show then its possible that viewers will happily just enjoy the show & feel that they don't need to call?????
there are no free loaders on fta shows mate. nor on there cams. although some of the girls like to lable there viewers just that...

they are trying to sell you sex chat and its up to them to do it. its not up to you to call and get the girls to do anything
the whole point of the girls getting there tits out is to encourage you to call. but some of them have forgotten that its there job to sell to you...
seriously by the logic of freeloaders every 1 who watches itv is a freeloader...
but there not because you pay with your time while they bombard you with adverts. fact is the programming is secondary to the adverts. the adverts pay the bills for the broadcasters and the programming between them is only there to encourage you to stay till the next round of adverts is played.

on the cams they have gotten it wrong as well. guys are paying £3-£4 per minute to watch the girls. but some of them started demanding tips before they do anything and then calling the guys that dont tip freeloaders. thats utter bullshit. if im payong £3+ im paying £3+ theres nothing free about it.
now other girls actually get it. cara brett for instance charges an entry fee and for that you get a tease and if you ask a quick flash. she will then ask you for a tip to show more. if you pay up she will, if not she will keep teasing while dropping more hints that you could tip... this is the rite way to go about it as she will often earn more tips by not constantly asking for them. yeah you get the odd guy who will jump in the room with 2000 credits and sit the whole show but hes still paying £200 at the end of it. so why should he be called a freeloader...

so no mate there are no freeloaders and dont let them try to convince you otherwise.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 01:01 by HEX!T.)
07-09-2015 00:28
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

looks like Kerrie-Lee is about to do one of her famous naked oil table shows Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
07-09-2015 01:06
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

Oh yes Kerrie Lee oiling up and shaking those beautiful boobs. What a sight!

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 01:12 by Christian.)
07-09-2015 01:11
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

if I died now they'de find me with a massive smile on my face & an enormous hard-on! oh yeammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
loving itHeartHeartHeart
07-09-2015 01:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Two pairs of underwear though?
07-09-2015 01:40
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

what are you watching?????????????????????????????????
she's been totally naked for the last 10/15 mins ?????/??????????????
Specsavers mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-09-2015 01:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I know, and that's great, but I don't the two pairs thing, especially when they've let her wear just that smaller black thong before.
07-09-2015 01:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Good to have Kerrie back tbh.
Some vibrancy, energy and verve was lost with her absence.

07-09-2015 07:32