Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
annoyed I'm getting so fucking angry with this afroman?????
Now i understand why a lot of the babes give up & just lie motionless on a bed????
You've got a pukka bird trying her fucking hardest to put on a good show! & a fucking mug geezer in charge working against her??????
WTF!!!!!
I used to think this thing about afroman sabotaging the channel were nonsense! Now it is making a lot of sense?????
23-07-2015 04:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Cameramen are not 'in charge'. As far as afroman is concerned, that would appear to be the problem (I.e. left to his own devices he would likely get the goods).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-07-2015 08:02
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Blush It's embarrassing just how bad the camera work was last night especially when Victoria finished? You could see Kerrie-lee was well up for putting on a mega performance when she finally was on her own. But they totally fucked it up big time! Leaving her on that bed was ridiculous & dangerous where she was having to bend & stand unnaturally so she could be in shot. Otherwise you could only see up to her waist (the word i'd use to describe last night).
I know it's wicked but i kept thinking of her falling & the channel getting taken to the cleaners in terms of compensation.(Where there's blame there's a claim! as they say)
Where was this producer "Afro Man" ? There didn't seemed to be anyone running the channel from 4 am till the end at 5.30????????
It was such a failed & waisted oppurtunityannoyedannoyedannoyed
23-07-2015 09:39
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Get Kerri back on her oily desk, and an oily desk twosum with Victoria would do me the power of goodTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
23-07-2015 11:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Enjoyed kerrie-lee last night. Hope on her next night show (this Saturday) she is solo and can do one of her famous naked oil table shows

Piper Niven Superfan
23-07-2015 11:41
grale Offline
Junior Poster

(23-07-2015 11:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Enjoyed kerrie-lee last night. Hope on her next night show (this Saturday) she is solo and can do one of her famous naked oil table shows

And have the "perv cam" available
23-07-2015 14:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Recently stumbled across a short vid of a Kerrie-Lee oily desk perv cam session. Outstanding stuff! Big Grin Any one know how many shows she did with a second angle option?

I'm just hoping she didn't veto their future use. eek

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-07-2015 14:55
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

(23-07-2015 11:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Enjoyed kerrie-lee last night. Hope on her next night show (this Saturday) she is solo and can do one of her famous naked oil table shows

Oh mate ive got an instant hard on just thinking about it.
It seems like ages since shes done 1 of those shows.
I hope the people in charge at 66 read this & take note.TongueBig GrinWinkSmileCoolHeart
23-07-2015 16:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Decent show from Kerrie last night,just a pity there was no oily desk stint,BOTN on Sky though
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
23-07-2015 17:45
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

Heart Did i dream it or was Kerrie-lee supposed to be on tonightHuh
I've just got in, turned on tv & WTF where is she!
Didn't she get taken off the schedule last Saturday as well???
IMO she's getting shafted to accomodate Ella boring statue jollieannoyed
I think there was a few of us hoping & expecting her on her oily desk (i know i was) but NO the wait goes on!
Do you reckon they might be trying to calm her down & not keep providing free shows for us (freeloaders?)
They certainly seem to be all for the Ella way of sitting still, keeping covered up & generally looking bored to fuck while looking at your callers with contemptHuhHuhHuh
Fucking heartbroken Sad
26-07-2015 02:17