LIVERPOOL's finest is back.Heart
Roll on MondayImportant
03-12-2009 13:15
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Candy (Partyland)
Welcome back.

I wonder if either of the Candy's will change their name, or add a surname, to avoid confusion on the shows.
03-12-2009 13:23
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

awesome news. chop chop january ! can't wait to read the numerous posts about her being boring laugh

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-12-2009 13:26
KANDIKAY Offline
Junior Poster

hahaha... me2!! funny... am sure there will be lots of post's good and bad, all i have to say is: thanks very much for talking about me so much!

But on a more positive note,, and to all my fans... i can not wait to get back on your night screens! so yeah, roll on january! and for those who want to catch up, have a chat and find out what ive been up to on my travels etc, then come watch monday!

just to let u know, the other candy has a second name already, her name is Candy Sexton if i have that right! you never know u might well end up haveing too candy's at once on screen...looool!!!

also id like to add, i am looking forward to getting on screen with my good friend Miss dani oneil... i know some of you have been waiting for that one... naughty!!! Tongue also the lovely louise porter.. my fellow scouse! haha...

Love Candy xxx
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 13:45 by KANDIKAY.)
03-12-2009 13:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

thats quite a bit of candy; i was always told that too much candy rots the teeth, in this case too much candy will wear away the wrist muscles !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 15:32 by Robot Devil.)
03-12-2009 13:44
dick4dani Away
Senior Poster

(03-12-2009 13:41 )xcandyx Wrote:  hahaha... me2!! funny... am sure there will be lots of post's good and bad, all i have to say is: thanks very much for talking about me so much!

But on a more positive note,, and to all my fans... i can not wait to get back on your night screens! so yeah, roll on january! and for those who want to catch up, have a chat and find out what ive been up to on my travels etc, then come watch monday!

just to let u know, the other candy has a second name already, her name is Candy Sexton if i have that right! you never know u might well end up haveing too candy's at once on screen...looool!!!

also id like to add, i am looking forward to getting on screen with my good friend Miss dani oneil... i know some of you have been waiting for that one... naughty!!! Tongue also the lovely louise porter.. my fellow scouse! haha...

Love Candy xxx

Well Candy,I be one person to look forward to see you back on tv,Especially with your friend Miss Dani O'neal,See you in January,Take care yourself,x
03-12-2009 19:40
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Can not wait to see you on our screens again babe you will notice a lot has changed since you have been away. Will be great to see you and Lolly Badcock on screen again. First night on Freeview Partyland was so funny with the both of you doing the snog and camera moving to the ceiling so only the guys in the studio could watch. So funny your reactions. Love it LOL.
03-12-2009 22:45
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

Whether she's boring or not........she's still incredible to look at.Surprised

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
05-12-2009 00:49
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

Candy....

are you originally from South Liverpool?
05-12-2009 03:15
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

(05-12-2009 03:15 )Kez Wrote:  Candy....

are you originally from South Liverpool?

Thx for the reply Rolleyes
22-12-2009 20:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66