Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Tottenham Hotspur

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

[split] Tottenham Hotspur
(09-08-2014 22:21 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  Went to first game today and really enjoyed the game but most importantly the atmosphere with the fans its very different to when you watch it on tv and after experiencing it first hand i will never forget.
I would love to go again but tickets these days for the working man is so much money and i was lucky that it was only a friendly and that tickets where cheap. Its a experience i will never forget Smile.

One game? How tragic.

Tinpot.
26-08-2014 03:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Tottenham Hotspur
(26-08-2014 03:29 )☆Don☆ Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 22:21 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  Went to first game today and really enjoyed the game but most importantly the atmosphere with the fans its very different to when you watch it on tv and after experiencing it first hand i will never forget.
I would love to go again but tickets these days for the working man is so much money and i was lucky that it was only a friendly and that tickets where cheap. Its a experience i will never forget Smile.

One game? How tragic.

Tinpot.

If you don't haven't anything constructive to say then please don't post.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-08-2014 21:35
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

So you pretend to support spurs for fuck knows how long and the only game you bother to go to is a friendly? Rolleyes
26-08-2014 21:46
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

(26-08-2014 21:46 )☆Don☆ Wrote:  So you pretend to support spurs for fuck knows how long and the only game you bother to go to is a friendly? Rolleyes

whats it got to do with you whether with as why i do or do not go in matches there very personal reasons as to why i just broadcast to people as why. So kindly leave me alone and stop trolling me please.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-08-2014 21:52
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Remember when you made that thread about leaving and mentioned your "health" n all that just to make me look bad? Nice one kalel, i'd be ashamed of myself if i was you but you have no shame so carry on
26-08-2014 22:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66