babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Kimberley Jenner - Chat & Discussion (Only)

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Kimberley Jenner - Chat, Caps and Vids
Kim is like a unicorn in that her new tits actually suit her better than her natural ones did. She’s a voluptuous lovely, and those big round tits go with the rest of her seamlessly, which a small pair wouldn’t.
01-08-2019 20:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Kim blocked a bloke on the chatbox last night for saying that he’d love to see her eyes looking up at him while he had his cock in her mouth. Bit harsh, I thought, it being a sexchat channel and all!
02-08-2019 08:37
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah that seems a little harsh. I’m guessing maybe she’s one of those who only likes that talk when in private chat but still a tad overreaction.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 12:45 by babefan2012.)
02-08-2019 11:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Some girls can be forceful and won't do anything unless you tip them, after all they are trying to make a living and a profit for their bosses, some do things for chatters up to a point and then say "well you'll have to tip me if you want something else" only so many freebies given out. However, if you are rude to someone for having a fantasy like that chap wanted, then you run the risk of alienating your core audience...then again you do get some weirdos that add chat and some complete idiots hat deserve short shrift from Kim and the others.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-08-2019 11:36
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah its a fine line, if someone is non stop asking for something for free which they only do in private I can understand but saying something like the bloke said then blocking him is an overreaction. Unless he said other stuff previously, I don't know.

02-08-2019 12:14
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2019 08:37 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Kim blocked a bloke on the chatbox last night for saying that he’d love to see her eyes looking up at him while he had his cock in her mouth. Bit harsh, I thought, it being a sexchat channel and all!

Kim does not like sex chat on the free chat box so will tell you
If you want talk sex chat then pay.........
02-08-2019 12:23
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2019 11:36 )GMach1 Wrote:  Some girls can be forceful and won't do anything unless you tip them, after all they are trying to make a living and a profit for their bosses, some do things for chatters up to a point and then say "well you'll have to tip me if you want something else" only so many freebies given out. However, if you are rude to someone for having a fantasy like that chap wanted, then you run the risk of alienating your core audience...then again you do get some weirdos that add chat and some complete idiots hat deserve short shrift from Kim and the others.

I know they have to per shift do at least 1 hour of privates and 3 hours on the phone just to get shifts the following month otherwise someone else will get them.
02-08-2019 12:25
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2019 12:14 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Yeah its a fine line, if someone is non stop asking for something for free which they only do in private I can understand but saying something like the bloke said then blocking him is an overreaction. Unless he said other stuff previously, I don't know.

Like I said Kim prefers you to talk like that in Private, and not on freechat
There are too many people annoying the girls saying just those things and not paying.
02-08-2019 12:38
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I guessed that. Still think it's a fine line, can't say anything remote sexual unless on private will detract some from bothering, simply saying a line like "I wish I could fuck you" or variations of would get you blocked potentially is a tad overreaction. I mean I understand rules and babes preferences but thats hardly out of order, unless its repeated non stop than I can understand. Especially considering were not exactly talking about shy or retiring kind of babes, especially in regards to Kimberley. Hardly a shrinking violet.

02-08-2019 12:53
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

[quote='babefan2012' pid='2340467' dateline='1564746804']
I guessed that. Still think it's a fine line, can't say anything remote sexual unless on private will detract some from bothering, simply saying a line like "I wish I could fuck you" or variations of would get you blocked potentially is a tad overreaction. I mean I understand rules and babes preferences but thats hardly out of order, unless its repeated non stop than I can understand. Especially considering were not exactly talking about shy or retiring kind of babes, especially in regards to Kimberley. Hardly a shrinking violet.

True babefan but after talking with her for a while she prefers her men to talk normally and not go for the kill straight away. Charm her..
02-08-2019 12:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV