babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Kimberley Jenner - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

RE: Kimberley Jenner - Chat, Caps and Vids
(03-04-2019 21:30 )jennifer Wrote:  I've been here since 2011 and I've never seen her before!

Like what you see? Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-04-2019 00:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
imorrisr76 Offline
Junior Poster

Always good to see #thebooty Kimberley on screen.

I agree about the weight going on, but her amazing ass and magnificent tits mean that she kind of gets away with it IMO.

It's when she wears a bra style top and skirt that a bit of muffin top overhang shows. I find that very sexy though.
06-04-2019 07:08
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

I remember when Kim started on ChatGirl TV, pre boob job. She was very fit but as she said at the time unrealistic unless she went to the gym 5 days a week.She got the boob job and suddenly started doing nights.

What does that say about the industry?
I am guessing that as she has a family days suit her more.
13-04-2019 17:00
imorrisr76 Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Kimberley Jenner - Chat, Caps and Vids
(13-04-2019 17:00 )geoffh Wrote:  I remember when Kim started on ChatGirl TV, pre boob job. She was very fit but as she said at the time unrealistic unless she went to the gym 5 days a week.She got the boob job and suddenly started doing nights.

What does that say about the industry?
I am guessing that as she has a family days suit her more.

[mod edit: post amended to remove offensive comment]
15-04-2019 17:11
imorrisr76 Offline
Junior Poster

From Kimberley's twitter account:

Why do the idiots on the forums think they have the right to comment on girls appearance. She's gained weight maybe she could eat a bit less.
Maybe I don't want to eat less? Maybe i don't I've gained weight? You want me to lose weight to make you happy? Pass me the ketchup.

[mod edit, post amended to remove offensive comment]
17-04-2019 10:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I've always liked her no matter what size she is a great performer and has that look which drives people crazy(mostly with desire) we love ya Kimberley.x

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-04-2019 10:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(17-04-2019 10:28 )imorrisr76 Wrote:  From Kimberley's twitter account:

...Why do the idiots on the forums think they have the right to comment on girls appearance. She's gained weight maybe she could eat a bit less.
Maybe I don't want to eat less?.....

Errrrr maybe because you're in the glamour/modelling business - one that is based almost entirely on appearance. It's not about charisma, intelligence, or any other skill set, it's about how a woman looks. So when there is a sudden change - whether it be weight gained/lost or tattoos or surgery people on a forum DEDICATED to an element of the glamour industry will INEVITABLY discuss it. Not hard to understand.

Honestly, too many of these girls have SUCH thin skin about that kind of thing. They HAVE to be used to it.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-04-2019 10:59
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

TBH I don’t think Kimberley is too thinly skinned. She’s seems to me one of the more stronger minded ones IMO. But as stated in this industry she has to accept people’s opinions on a forum about the channels.

IMO she looks amazing and TBH I think more like her then don’t on this forum so it’s a tad of an overreaction.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
17-04-2019 14:06
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2019 14:06 )babefan2012 Wrote:  IMO she looks amazing and TBH I think more like her then don’t on this forum so it’s a tad of an overreaction.

Indeed it was an overreaction but as usual the forum is fair game for the comments of minority than the majority who like her. Would she slam Twitter and it's users idiots, or would she single out and block the user in question? You know the answer.

Took a look at her Twitter, and smiled at myself at the predictable reaction. Followers offering their support from her harrowing experience from the 'evil' forum, including Rammy taking his distance from it lol.

For the record, I agree with her, she offers something different from most other babes. Her body is goddess. But I know that won't get mentioned either.
17-04-2019 14:39
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

She's a fine figure of a woman. In this case, it seems to be that it's what's outside that counts.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-04-2019 15:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV