babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Kimberley Jenner - Chat & Discussion (Only)

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kimberley Jenner - Chat, Caps and Vids
Kimberley has been appearing on Babestation Daytime Web

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=69523

Just had a look on her twitter and it looks like she is back on Monday. Have to wait and see if it is web or TV

https://twitter.com/K1mberley_J/with_replies?lang=en

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
09-04-2017 16:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

When will you lot learn that a girl with her hand continuously stuck to her nether regions is in no way a "tease", it's just plain boring.
09-06-2017 23:04
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Boy oh boy have I missed Kimberley's pretty face and perfect tits!!! Not caught Kim in a while, but glad I've seen her this evening, super hot, always makes me horny this one!
10-06-2017 20:17
will Offline
Senior Poster

(09-06-2017 23:04 )steviebaby Wrote:  When will you lot learn that a girl with her hand continuously stuck to her nether regions is in no way a "tease", it's just plain boring.

Unless it's rubbing the nether regions.Big Grin
12-06-2017 09:24
rudebuff Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2017 23:04 )steviebaby Wrote:  When will you lot learn that a girl with her hand continuously stuck to her nether regions is in no way a "tease", it's just plain boring.
I find it a real turn on myself. I wish there was more girls doing it on the Babeshows.
13-06-2017 20:27
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2017 20:27 )rudebuff Wrote:  
I find it a real turn on myself. I wish there was more girls doing it on the Babeshows.
Fair enough, each to their own.
13-06-2017 21:31
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

When will you learn, its either that or a thong. Is it really that hard to understand

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
15-07-2017 17:23
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

So glad I've caught Kim today, I have missed those tits so enjoying my fix right now!!
07-08-2017 16:32
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2017 17:23 )B2T Wrote:  
When will you learn, its either that or a thong. Is it really that hard to understand
That smacks of defeatism, laziness or simply incompetence.
It is perfectly possible to produce an exciting tease/soft show with a naked girl or even one wearing revealing underwear, simply using the skills of the girl, good camera work and perhaps a little post-production editing.
You clearly can't be bothered to put the effort in.
I suppose you just try to churn the vids out with minimum effort and cost in order to maximise profits.
If you produced a better product, you might just sell more. Is that really too hard to understand?
08-08-2017 00:14
Pony Offline
The 1st Lady

They are right, even though I like all the girls in these videos there all rubbish & a bit of a joke...
These ones are among the worst I have seen so far...
...Apologies to Kim, not your fault.

High Heels + Nice Smile = $$$
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 11:22 by Pony.)
10-08-2017 11:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV