Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 230 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos

wrightbadger Offline
Apprentice Badger

RE: Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
imagechunk image fix:

the first 100+ pages of this thread contain lots of imagechunk images that are broken. i found on another forum that they had moved to lic.me and realised i could fix the img sources to point to the image at lic.me

for example:
[Image: dionne_elite_alleyway_090417_cap1-d083fab1a0.jpg]
the src is 'http://www.imagechunk.com/images/dionne_elite_alleyway_090417_cap1-d083fab1a0.jpg'

can be fixed to
[Image: dionne_elite_alleyway_090417_cap1-d083fab1a0.jpg]
the src is 'http://lic.me/uploaded_images/d/i/dionne_elite_alleyway_090417_cap1-d083fab1a0.jpg'

altering them manually is pointless so i created a bookmarklet that can fix all the images on a page. a bookmarklet is a bookmark in your browser that instead of going to a page will run a javascript function on the page you have open to temporarily modify it.

the below codebox has the bookmarklet as a very long single line of text. to use it:
1) select all the text in the codebox and then copy it (the text below Code:)
2) create a new bookmark in your browser
3) give the bookmark a meaningful name.. like JS-imgchunkpicFix or something
4) paste the bookmarklet text into the url field of your new bookmark
5) when you're on a page with old imagechunk images click on the bookmark and it should fix most of them

Code:
javascript:{ var mypics=document.images; var mypictext=""; var mypictextdat=""; var mytextsplit = []; for (i=0; i<mypics.length; i++) { mytextsplit.length=0; mypictext=mypics[i].src; mypictextdat=mypics[i].getAttribute("data-original"); if (mypictext.indexOf("transp.gif") >= 0 && mypictextdat.indexOf("imagechunk") >= 0) mypictext=mypictextdat; if (mypictext.indexOf("imagechunk") >= 0 || mypictext.indexOf("lic.me/t/imgchunk_") >=0) {  mytextsplit = mypictext.split("/");  mypictext=mytextsplit[mytextsplit.length-1];  if (mypictext.indexOf("index.php") >= 0) {   mytextsplit.length=0;   mytextsplit = mypictext.split("=");   mypictext=mytextsplit[mytextsplit.length-1];   }  else if (mypictext.indexOf("imgchunk_") >= 0) {   mypictext = mypictext.replace("imgchunk_", "");   }  mypictext = mypictext.replace("_thumb.", ".");  mypics[i].src=("http://lic.me/uploaded_images/"+ mypictext.charAt(0) +"/"+ mypictext.charAt(1) +"/"+ mypictext);  } }};void(0);

--
below is a multi-line version of the bookmarklet if you want to check it for safety reasons:
Code:
javascript:{
var mypics=document.images;
var mypictext="";
var mypictextdat="";
var mytextsplit = [];
for (i=0; i<mypics.length; i++) {
mytextsplit.length=0;
mypictext=mypics[i].src;
mypictextdat=mypics[i].getAttribute("data-original");
if (mypictext.indexOf("transp.gif") >= 0 && mypictextdat.indexOf("imagechunk") >= 0) mypictext=mypictextdat;
if (mypictext.indexOf("imagechunk") >= 0 || mypictext.indexOf("lic.me/t/imgchunk_") >=0) {
  mytextsplit = mypictext.split("/");
  mypictext=mytextsplit[mytextsplit.length-1];
  if (mypictext.indexOf("index.php") >= 0) {
   mytextsplit.length=0;
   mytextsplit = mypictext.split("=");
   mypictext=mytextsplit[mytextsplit.length-1];
   }
  else if (mypictext.indexOf("imgchunk_") >= 0) {
   mypictext = mypictext.replace("imgchunk_", "");
   }
  mypictext = mypictext.replace("_thumb.", ".");
  mypics[i].src=("http://lic.me/uploaded_images/"+ mypictext.charAt(0) +"/"+ mypictext.charAt(1) +"/"+ mypictext);
  }
}
};void(0);

notes:
while most of the imagechunk images can be fixed, a few of them are broken or seem to be wrong images. this may be a problem with imagechunk being merged into lic.me, around 90% of them seem to work but this will only drop over time as some disappear.
it replaces imgchunk thumbnails with the fullsize image.
changes to a page aren't permanent. it just adjusts what you have open now.

version 1) designed for this forum (bshows)
version 2) added fix for older lic.me posts that i've seen on another forum (rpant)
version 3) added fix for lazyload images on another forum (lshow)
(tested on chromium browser. should work on others)

don't trust every bookmarklet you find on the internet.
always check through the code yourself before you trust it.

- imagechunk image fix bookmarklet -
10-10-2020 04:22
Find all posts by this user
wrightbadger Offline
Apprentice Badger

update:

well the moderators seem keen and seem to have been fixing some broken imagechunk images.
including in my above post which originally showed an example of a broken image first which may now be confusing....

although having checked others they seem to have tried to do the fixes slightly wrong.

the bookmarklet took into acount the lic.me url structure which is set based on the filename

for example:
'http://ww45.imagechunk.com/images/filename.ext'

would be fixed to:
'http://lic.me/uploaded_images/f/i/filename.ext'

so the first and second character of the image filename appear in the url path as directories before the filename.

the bookmarklet also removed the '_thumb' that was at the end of some imgchunk filenames to fix them and there may have been other imgchunk url name patterns that it fixed too.

sorry.. i didn't expect the moderators to try fixing the whole site

- imagechunk image fix bookmarklet -
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2020 04:24 by wrightbadger.)
11-10-2020 03:19
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Studio 66 TV has changed an awful lot since 2013, it is now 2021 and it has been 7 years too long since this beautiful angel blessed our TV screens in the early hours of the morning, although time has certainly passed by she will never be forgotten as the young women that made night shows classic and special. We Miss You Dionne Daniels! Heart
imagebam.com imagebam.com
05-01-2021 03:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV