Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Manchester United FC

Matt77 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Manchester United FC
(07-08-2014 18:39 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  laugh ok not destroyed but i think we would have scored more, I think both teams defence was poor to be honest. We have the worlds most over rated right back in Glen Johnson, sooner he goes the better, and you have Smalling Wink

I think we will both struggle for top 4 this season.

'Destroyed you' - gotta love the constant stream of nonsense from this football expert.Bounce
07-08-2014 19:54
Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Manchester United FC
1. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to bytor, stop taking everything I say literally...

2. I'm not a football expert.

3. If you're going to act like some asshole towards me for an opinion why don't you show us how much knowledge you have about your team and post something constructive? Do you not have opinions of your own?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 23:46 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
07-08-2014 23:43
Matt77 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-08-2014 23:43 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  1. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to bytor, stop taking everything I say literally...

2. I'm not a football expert.

3. If you're going to act like some asshole towards me for an opinion why don't you show us how much knowledge you have about your team and post something constructive? Do you not have opinions of your own?

From the genius that brought us this classic:

"Germany are out mate, Hulk will get us through, willian has the strength and pace get past the slow german defence & dante plays for Bayern so will know all about Muller, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, lahm ect.. "
07-08-2014 23:51
Banned

Taken it literally again... before you judge me get to know me instead of trying to be an asshole towards me. I was talking to bytor my friend on the forum, whats the need for you to try start shit with me? Also Whats something I said over a month ago about the world cup got to do with a Man united vs Liverpool game?... like I said were still waiting for your view on the United game and some worth while opinions.... I take it you do have some right?

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 00:01 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
07-08-2014 23:56
Matt77 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-08-2014 23:56 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Taken it literally again... before you judge me get to know me instead of trying to be an asshole towards me. I was talking to bytor my friend on the forum, whats the need for you to try start shit with me? Also Whats something I said over a month ago about the world cup got to do with a Man united vs Liverpool game?... like I said were still waiting for your view on the United game and some worth while opinions.... I take it you do have some right?

the comment about Germany was not a joke, but when Brazil got royally stuffed you tried to make out it wasBounce
08-08-2014 20:09
Banned

Still waiting for your views on the United game.... sounds to me like your just another needless troll who comes on here to piss people off..

Stick to your wankbuddy thread mate Wink

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 20:14 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
08-08-2014 20:11
whorelover Offline
Senior Poster

(07-08-2014 23:43 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  2. I'm not a football expert.

I realised that when you implied Sturridge is better than Cavani, Rooney, RvP etc. because he outscored them for one season Tongue
10-08-2014 22:38
Banned

I think you'll find that if you'd ask any person with half a brain which player they would rather have had up front as striker last season they would have said Sturridge, anyway this is the United thread, your not even talking about united, you have only posted in it to try and start a needless argument with me, just like the other 3 threads you have done it in tonight.

Keep on trolling me mate in discussions nothing to do with you and I'll keep on reporting you... simple

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 23:32 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
10-08-2014 23:26
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Any chance this could be kept on matters concerning United and not a place to troll.
11-08-2014 06:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66