Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

The Show Some Love For Your Forum Cappers/Video Posters Thread!!!

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

The Show Some Love For Your Forum Cappers/Video Posters Thread!!!
As I've decided to hang up my cap/s I thought I'd take the time to show some love to all the hard working cappers/video makers that show such dedication to the forum....I for one salute you, hopefully other members of the forum will show some love and take some time to thank you guys for all your excellent work!

Just a short list of those who's work is/should be appreciated (apologise if your names not on the list, to be fair their's quite a few of ya☺)

☆Don☆
thefred
Dan Volatile
Sm©
Skully
Danzig
quiquems
iloveMegan
zxccxz30
KerrAvon
babestation-mad
Paulie69
Cpe
rocksaviour
Winsaw
Name Change
circles_o_o_o
Jack Bishop
MLL
RRROGER
talker
robert.f4
The Connoisseur
theone1986
Classic84
Barney Stinson
Scottishbloke
brudgon
robert 123
Charlemagne
Ram
darren73
Craig_123
iluvcathy
valerossi46

And to all future Cappers....Thanks & enjoy! [Disclaimer: All members are also apreciated)
08-08-2014 19:58
Find all posts by this user
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

RE: The Show Some Love For Your Forum Cappers/Video Posters Thread!!!
I would also like to thank all the cappers and vid makers, (especially the vid makers).
I quite often can't get to see the shows. The vids that are posted are the only way i am able to see some of the shows.

I really appreciate some of the very old videos back before i watched the shows. There were some great shows around in the old days.

Great work guys!!
10-08-2014 16:45
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I'd also like to add my thanks to my fellow cappers/uploaders, mainly because I don't always get a chance to browse the forum and check out what other members are uploading and thank them for their efforts. For a bunch of amateur enthusiasts, we do a pretty comprehensive job thesedays - and long may it continue. #PervertPower

S'up Truth. [I am so "street" it's not even funny!]
10-08-2014 17:51
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Thanks a lot for all the work you did for so long too The Truth Big Grin, and long may the capping continue for the rest of us I salute you all

p.s. thanks for putting me on the list Big Grin
10-08-2014 18:16
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

Well as I can't PM you guess I'll put it here, welcome back The Truth? Tongue seen you've been capping again lately if your not back then sorry Tongue, if you are then that's great Big Grin
24-08-2014 03:11
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I'd certainly like to add my thanks and appreciation to those who happily provide caps and vids for everyone to enjoy. As others have said, I certainly don't have the time to look at every performance on every channel, so being able to enjoy these at leisure is absolutely invaluable.
I'm acutely aware of my own lack of knowledge and technical inability to reciprocate (just coming up with the occasional amusing idea or comment isn't really a substitute!), which makes me all the more impressed and grateful to those who can do this. Please keep up the good work!
24-08-2014 21:24
Thread Closed