Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
Smile Thought maybe that once the "Are you looking forward to...?" thread had been superseded by this one that there might actually be more posts about the content and quality of the shows.... instead of the channel's name.

...how deluded I was. laugh

( Big Grin Go Maddie - that's the stuff ! Big Grin )
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 14:33 by M-L-L.)
09-08-2014 14:32
Find all posts by this user
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Firstly can I say Rammy people are targeting you because you keep repeating the same issue you have with BS Starlets in yours posts(in regards to the name) over and over again this has been the case over several threads. As a neutral I respect your opinion and others who disagree with the BS Starlets name, in regards to the discussion both sides have made relevant points. But I now think if you still disagree with the name I kindly request you either Tweet Babestation, phone the babes or email them.

The name itself has no meaning, it is a adult channel, people tune in to see the babes I highly doubt people will put on BS Starlets and see Maddy and Ria all oiled up and say 'I'm not calling them these babes are not Starlets' and then change channel. In fact I can probably guarantee most viewers don't know what Starlet means. People simply tune in to either watch the babes or call the babes and pleasure themselves laugh.

I think we can all agree Babestation and vocabulary and spelling don't go together. We have seen this through their OSG's and today on their Twitter with the image advertising Sophie Parker as a Starlet, the image says 'Sophie Heart' Bounce.

I agree with M-L-L I would like to see the discussion move away from the name and actually focus on the channel content itself. Last night was amazing the inflatable pool, lots of oil and both Maddy and Ria putting on excellent performances both together and individually. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Sophie Parker on Starlets today she is one sexy ladyBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 14:54 by lacey_fan.)
09-08-2014 14:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think after 7 pages on the name we can come to the conclusion that some don't like the name and some do, i don't think another 7 pages is going to change anyone's opinion so i am going to look at the show

i have never been bs biggest fan but i though last night was good, i like the look of the show and enjoyed the fun feel of it,
i thought both girls were great and seamed to be loving all the air time they were getting and it made for a great watch with the girls being able to develop a show,
i think this show could be great if they stick with using it as a platform to move girls up from the championship to premier league, how much sooner would the likes of Sophie Hart have got to were she is how if this stepping stone were there 2 or 3 years ago,
as for who is coming up am really looking forward to Sophie Parker she did some really good shows on RLC last year and was really surprised when they let her go, i think she could be a big star

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 16:19 by winsaw.)
09-08-2014 16:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Maybe its just me but my only concern is the quality of the output and not the channel name Wink.
Up to now......... me likey Big Grin.

09-08-2014 18:08
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I hope the lovely Sophie does well on starlets but I fear she will be like a fish out of water. She won't be able to put on the same sort of show she does on unleashed.
09-08-2014 21:17
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(09-08-2014 21:17 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I hope the lovely Sophie does well on starlets but I fear she will be like a fish out of water. She won't be able to put on the same sort of show she does on unleashed.

She's recently featured on BS Daytime TV, so won't be a problem.

09-08-2014 21:33
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Am not bothered at the name at all and that goes for any other channel as long as the shows are good does it really matter.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
09-08-2014 22:08
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

are the girls aloud to take knickers off on this channel or what?
09-08-2014 23:38
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(09-08-2014 23:38 )benrichards7 Wrote:  are the girls aloud to take knickers off on this channel or what?

[Image: image-218C_53E6A5BB.jpg]
09-08-2014 23:51
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

Starlets
I was taking a look at the channels just now and noticed a new one called Starlets. The strange thing is, though, despite it being web-only, they appear to be under the same restrictions as the Sky channels?

Can anyone shed any light on this?
10-08-2014 00:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV