Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
It's had a great start so far, I can see where some people are coming from about certain babes, Ria Martinez was pretty big at Storm but obviously not many knew of her as it is a smaller channel (Only on Sky?) correct me if that's wrong, it's a great chance for her to get a bigger fan base at BS, Mica Martinez had a pretty big fan base then got lazy & looked like she didn't want to be on the shows & started channel hopping etc.. hopefully she can produce her old magic again, Madison Rose was starting to build a good fan base IMO then BS stopped using her and give her hardly any airtime, Kate Santaro is pretty popular on BS Unleashed along with Sophie Parker so will be a nice mix up if they do end on the channel (Kate already has), same with some others mentioned for instance Georgie/Gina Serino had a pretty big fan base coming up but got less air time but always gives a great show, we could see some new faces in due time, all in all good stuff for the channel at the moment Smile
09-08-2014 05:48
Find all posts by this user
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

The name is slightly misleading, I should know because until Skully kindly re-posted the Babestation mission statement , I was under the belief this was loosely based on the old Apprentice show. I thought they were mixing brand new babes with some experienced girls and this was the aim and quite clearly it isn't.
Babestation have already realised the potential confusion themselves, otherwise they wouldn't have mentioned it within the mission statement.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 11:38 by Bandwagon.)
09-08-2014 09:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-08-2014 03:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy you have an obvious agenda against Babestation, you have been bashing this channel for years. I've yet to hear you say a bad word about Studio66 however, even when its been at its lowest ebb you've still come along riding your white horse and praising it to the hilt Rolleyes

Heres a fact for you Mr Rascal.

Studio66 start up a new channel and call is Studio66 USA - but here's the obvious glaring fact which you chose to ignore and still do, they lost one of their home based channel as a consequence.

Babestation - Start up a new channel - Call it starlets - but in the process still keep the other 3, its a gain not a loss.

Yet you still find it appropriate to pick holes with it. Get a grip Rammy and look at the statistics which you should be an expert at by now going by your countless posts in your beloved Studio66 section part of the forum Rolleyes

how many more times do I need to say............I DO NOT HAVE AN AGENDA AGAINST BABESTATION!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT HAVE AN AGENDA AGAINST BABESTATION!!!!!!!!!! when will some forum members including you get that in their heads!!!!!!!!!!! annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed regarding s66 I have been critical of it when I feel it deserves criticism.

also I have been very positive about the channel saying I like that it is dedicated to showing babes that are new to bs and the babeshows along with giving some of their established babes a look in that they don't normally get a look in on bs's other channels. the only real thing im not liking is the name. how is that bs bashing??????!!!!!! if I want to pick holes with bs starlets/starlets of babestation then I will, regardless of you not liking me doing so. first of all I am entitled to my opinion, also pointing out the "holes" as you call it will help bs make bs starlets/starlets of babestation better, also I have posted plenty of posts being positive about bs. so I haven't just done bs bashing as you call it. I have also given bs praise too. I have got a grip and how can I look at the statistics when I don't work for s66????!!!!!!

joey27 if studio66 did this channel, I would be exactly the same, saying I don't like the name for the same reasons I have said in this thread. also I stand by my opinion that there are some forum members that are anti s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:48 by Rammyrascal.)
09-08-2014 09:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-08-2014 01:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 00:06 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I actually agree with Rammy's stance on the channel name. It's just plain stupid to call a channel 'Starlets' when it features performers who have been around for years, especially if the first few nights have featured no new faces whatsoever.

I don't mind the concept of mixing new and established performers on one channel, especially if they could perform together. That being the case, I'd suggest 'Stars and Starlets' as a channel name.

blimey me and you in agreement digital dave!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshocked can't have that Smile . I like bs stars as a name for this channel.

Just thought i'd mention for anyone that doesn't have Sky and after reading the above posts might think that the Sky TV channel is called BS Starlets that it isn't, the channel name is BABES FROM TV, not BS Starlets.
The channel Babes from TV broadcasts various programs during the day and night.
Programs broadcast on this new Babes From TV channel include : BS Daytime Early, BS Daytime Stars, Lucky Chat & Text, BS Starlets, BS Starlets#Late .

So i assume the above posters don't object to the actual new Sky channel name ?, just to one of the program titles broadcast on the new channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 12:31 by mr mystery.)
09-08-2014 11:27
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

(09-08-2014 00:27 )DJ NES Wrote:  Branding is key as you say. The other thing to realise is that if any new girls especially with ofcom being as arseholish as they are jump on untrained you end up with incidents like this classic;

That happens, doesn't matter what the name of the channel is, it will soon be remember for all the wrong reasons!
in 2010, elite tv let the girls on the mic swear alot of the time at night.
09-08-2014 11:32
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(09-08-2014 11:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just thought i'd mention for anyone that doesn't have Sky and after reading the above posts might think that the Sky TV channel is called BS Starlets that it isn't, the channel name is BABES FROM TV, not BS Starlets.

Programs broadcast on this new Babes From TV channel include : BS Daytime Early, BS Daytime Stars, Lucky Chat & Text, BS Starlets, BS Starlets#Late .

So i assume the above posters don't object to the actual new channel name ?, just to one of the program titles broadcast on the new channel.

I take your point mr mystery, the problem is that the official channel name (i.e. the name Ofcom have as the licensee) is rarely used as the actual channel name by babeshow operators. For example, two of the Cellcast channels are actually called 'Lucky Star' and 'Get Lucky', but they are never used.

Similarly, 'Babes From TV' won't be used and the channel will be branded in every aspect as BS Starlets.
09-08-2014 12:48
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Mr Mystery
I don't personally object to the name, but I do see where some of the confusion has stemmed from.
Do I think it really matters? No, probably not.
Babestation have tried their best to come up with a new inventive name which is good. Also they have worded it "Starlets Of Babestation" which does correctly interpret what they as a business are trying to achieve, but this can easily be misinterpreted also - which is my only point.
It happened to me Rolleyes
09-08-2014 12:48
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(09-08-2014 00:06 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I don't agree with those who would parrot the 'it's just a name' response, as branding is all important in the cut throat world of digital TV (I think 'Studio 66' is a dumb name as well). If people tune into Starlets and see Mica Martinez they will be confused to say the least.

Good point. Those who parrot the 'it's just a name' response should be made aware of the case of UKTV G2. After a name change to Dave the channel increased it's viewing figures by 35% within a month.

(09-08-2014 00:06 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I don't mind the concept of mixing new and established performers on one channel, especially if they could perform together. That being the case, I'd suggest 'Stars and Starlets' as a channel name.

Good suggestion. I think 'Stars and Starlets of Babestation' would be better than the existing name.
09-08-2014 13:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-08-2014 11:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 01:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 00:06 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I actually agree with Rammy's stance on the channel name. It's just plain stupid to call a channel 'Starlets' when it features performers who have been around for years, especially if the first few nights have featured no new faces whatsoever.

I don't mind the concept of mixing new and established performers on one channel, especially if they could perform together. That being the case, I'd suggest 'Stars and Starlets' as a channel name.

blimey me and you in agreement digital dave!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshocked can't have that Smile . I like bs stars as a name for this channel.

Just thought i'd mention for anyone that doesn't have Sky and after reading the above posts might think that the Sky TV channel is called BS Starlets that it isn't, the channel name is BABES FROM TV, not BS Starlets.

So i assume the above posters don't object to the actual new Sky channel name ?, just to one of the program titles broadcast on the new channel .

Yeah. It's the name Babestation Starlets/Starlets Of Babestation I don't like. No problem with the official ofcom channel name babes from tv

Piper Niven Superfan
09-08-2014 13:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-08-2014 12:48 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 11:27 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just thought i'd mention for anyone that doesn't have Sky and after reading the above posts might think that the Sky TV channel is called BS Starlets that it isn't, the channel name is BABES FROM TV, not BS Starlets.

So i assume the above posters don't object to the actual new channel name ?, just to one of the program titles broadcast on the new channel.

I take your point mr mystery, the problem is that the official channel name (i.e. the name Ofcom have as the licensee) is rarely used as the actual channel name by babeshow operators. For example, two of the Cellcast channels are actually called 'Lucky Star' and 'Get Lucky', but they are never used.

Similarly, 'Babes From TV' won't be used and the channel will be branded in every aspect as BS Starlets.

I don't disagree that the Sky TV channel Babes From TV will be branded as BS Starlets, it already has been from reading post on here lol .
Lucky Star and Get lucky are always referred to as BS Xtra and BS Blue, when in fact they are just programs broadcast on those TV named channels in the adult section as Luck Star and Get Lucky .
But the fact is there is no channel in the Sky TV adult section called BS Starlets, it's just a program title of a show broadcast on a new Sky TV channel named in the Sky Adult section and shown on TV as a channel called "Babes From TV", that's the point i was making
. Some people that don't have Sky might actually think there is a channel in the Sky adult section called BS Starlets when they see it being called the channel name by posters on here . .

The Get Lucky and Lucky Star named channels are a exception to the rule by the way, most of the other Sky adult channel broadcasters do broadcast programs with a similar name to the Sky TV channel service name, Play boy TV Chat = Playboy TV Chat, BS = BS Day's/nights, Red light = Red light Lounge/ Red light nights/central , Studio 66 = Studio 66 days/nights, Storm = Storm Day's/nights, Xpanded = Xpanded etc .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 14:33 by mr mystery.)
09-08-2014 13:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV