Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
Ding Ding End Of Round Five...At the mo The Starlets are 4 rounds to one up on Rammy Smile
08-08-2014 22:09
Find all posts by this user
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

Ok that was a valid point. Let's stoooop....... Now Smile

Incognito
08-08-2014 22:13
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

Don't really care about who's considered or qualifies as a 'starlet' or who's been 'promoted' or 'demoted'. I'm just enjoying seeing Maddie's fat tits and plump arse on the screen uncovered. Raising a bar of wood to her. Salute.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
08-08-2014 22:14
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

OMGGGG eekeekeekeekSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised I just posted about the inflatable pool and oil in the afternoon and its happening wooo hoooBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongue

Watching Ria and Madison there seems to be a good chemistry between them, hats off to you BS excellent start so far.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 23:25 by lacey_fan.)
08-08-2014 23:08
Charlemagne Offline

So they have two girls in an inflatable pool.
They are just short of the mud for a top nights entertainment.Big Grin
08-08-2014 23:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-08-2014 21:16 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  Rammy,

starlet
ˈstɑːlɪt/
noun
noun: starlet; plural noun: starlets
informal
a young actress with aspirations to become a star.
"a Hollywood starlet"

Bs statement:

"Along with some new faces, it’s important to note that unlike Apprentice, some of the girls who will feature on Starlets have been in the industry for many years, but sadly never given the chance to truly shine. The opportunity for many of the girls to entertain their fans for longer, on a dedicated channel with no interruptions, is something everyone has been waiting for."

They are delivering what they have set out to and if anything the name is PERFECT!!

I think enough energy has been spent on this, let's move on

agree with trevor format, the name is far from perfect.

Moving on from the name. I think bs aren't really delivering what they have set out in their statement for bs starlets/starlets of babestation (so far). according to the statement bs starlets/starlets of babestation would be featuring new faces along side more established babes that never been given the chance to shine.

so far 3 nights in there has been no new faces and has just been established babes. when will we see new babes on starlets.

finally think myself each night it should be 1 new babe and 1 established babe on each night

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2014 23:49
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

I think this is the start of a reinvigoration process at BS, Chemistry between the girls is great, some stunning looking girls across all the shows, yeah there's a few niggles but nothing to the xtremes that S66USA had at the beginning.

This also means more girls having screentime, new homegrown BS talent coming through the ranks (Trust me they are coming Wink) and perhaps some more viewer interaction. I'm heading to the studio at some point in the next couple of weeks as i've been invited by the executive manager to give some opinions and talk about the old days (maybe to throwback some ideas from the glory days?) I'm still a free agent so Rammy, if you wanna throw a bone at S66 for me to go help them i will Wink

Lets be honest here, if you want to play the "name game", if you had never seen maddie on nights before, you would assume shes new to it, and if you look at some of the girls on storm babes, they look like they have been dredged from the bottom of the ocean by a hurricane.

Much like dogs often resemble their owners, sometimes the babes resemble the channel names too!

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
08-08-2014 23:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

time will tell if it is the start of a reinvigoration process at bs. the signs are there as you say. don't think s66 needs any help at the moment so wont throw a bone at them Wink

regarding the name game. think the chances of people not seeing Maddie on nights before are low given she has been on the babeshows on various channels for a long time now

wouldn't say Dionne Mendez and Daisy Dash have been dredged from the bottom of the ocean by a hurricane myselfBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
09-08-2014 00:01
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

DJ NES, tell them to bring back the old bed doesn't seem like theres any soft furnishings in the new sets. Also if possible bring back the hand thong Tongue, but in all honesty BS is heading in the right direction last 2 nights have been awesome with some absolutely stunning babes and performances both of Starlets and regular channels. If anything find out what has become of my beloved Lacey Sad
09-08-2014 00:04
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I actually agree with Rammy's stance on the channel name. It's just plain stupid to call a channel 'Starlets' when it features performers who have been around for years, especially if the first few nights have featured no new faces whatsoever.

I don't agree with those who would parrot the 'it's just a name' response, as branding is all important in the cut throat world of digital TV (I think 'Studio 66' is a dumb name as well). If people tune into Starlets and see Mica Martinez they will be confused to say the least.

I don't mind the concept of mixing new and established performers on one channel, especially if they could perform together. That being the case, I'd suggest 'Stars and Starlets' as a channel name.
09-08-2014 00:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV