Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
With regards to this new babestation channel it has nothing to lose. So far I've been very impressed with the shows, I've read elsewhere on the forum that because the EPG number is at the very end then it won't receive the same volume of calls as the lower placed numbers, I'd just like to say on that issue - Bollocks. If the channel is good enough then it will be a success.

Also on the plus side, no other channel has been sacrificed to make room for this one (unlike Studio66) Rolleyes so the pressure is off. Overall a great addition to the BS line up Smile and what a treat it was to see Maddie on last night all naked and oiled up Tongue
08-08-2014 16:58
Find all posts by this user
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2014 16:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If the channel is good enough then it will be a success.

The best example I've ever seen of a statement of the obvious! Important
08-08-2014 17:53
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(08-08-2014 16:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I've read elsewhere on the forum that because the EPG number is at the very end then it won't receive the same volume of calls

If you did read that then you read something that doesn't in itself make any sense, because it doesn't factor in the call price. Whilst it is true that less people (casual viewers) make their way to the end of the EPG, this does not make it inevitable that a channel at the end of the EPG is going to get less calls. In fact, if the call price is sufficiently appealing, it could conceivably get a lot more calls than some channels higher up on the EPG.

Don't forget that a lower calling price means more calls. If it were otherwise, nobody would be offering cheaper price calls, would they?
08-08-2014 18:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-08-2014 15:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  exactly 7-8 babes on BS every night and only 2 on Studio 66, rammy doesn't have a leg to stand on with his BS bashing

I HAVENT BEEN BS BASHING FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!! I have said several times now I like this channel as it is dedicated to showing new babes to babestation and the babeshows along with giving some of their more established babes a look in that they wouldn't normally get on the other bs channels (bs, bsblue and bsxtra) both of which are good things and im all for. I just think it should have it's name changed from bs starlets/starlets of babestation for reasons ive said earlier. also maddie rose was one of my babes of the night last night. ive been very positive about the channel whilst also mentioning what I don't like which is mainly the name. so for me I haven't been bs bashing at all, far from it

im getting very fed up now joey that youre twisting what im saying into proving that im anti bs and pro s66. can you please give it a rest now

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 18:49 by Rammyrascal.)
08-08-2014 18:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-08-2014 14:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I just think the name should be changed from babestation starlets because as I've said already, a starlet is someone new or up and coming and bs starlets has babes that have been on the babeshows for ages and therefore are not starlets. If someone hadnt read what bs have said and just put bs starlets on, a very good chance they would be going "none of these babes are starlets, I've watched them on the babeshows for ages"

Well with the amount of posts you have made concerning "Starlets" being used wrongly (according to you) as the name used for a show broadcast on the Babes From TV channel, then you obviously feel very strongly that it is wrong, so why don't you do something about it ?, how about contacting Cellcast and telling them how you feel ?, how about setting a petition up somewhere to get a change of name, how about contacting your MP to see if there is anything the government can do about it ?,.
If you feel strongly about the name being wrong then get off your backside and do something about it, instead of constantly moaning and posting the same old stuff on here about it .

Starlet : term usually used to described a young film actress publicised to possibly be a future star .

The girls used are youngish and could be future babe channel stars imo .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-08-2014 19:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I've been away the past 2 weeks from this forum, not long back, infact last week at this time I was indeed in Amsterdam Tongue anyway enough about me, some things just never change here, it appears to me that its Rammy against the forum again Rolleyes

I'm not entirely convinced that Rammy really does feel as strongly about the name of this channel that he'll have us believe, I have come to the conclusion that it's mere attention seeking on his part Rolleyes

As far as I'm concerned I couldn't give a shit what this channel is called, they could call it Babes from Mars if they so wished, its all about the show, not what the title says.
08-08-2014 19:53
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(08-08-2014 19:53 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned I couldn't give a shit what this channel is called, they could call it Babes from Mars if they so wished, its all about the show, not what the title says.

This part... if only more members of the forum thought like this, more focus on the actual babes & performances rather than the Studio names Wink
08-08-2014 20:15
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

I think they should rename it to "WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT WE'RE CALLED, JUST PICK UP THE PHONE, AND GET YOUR DICK OUT" channel! ...or is that too long?
08-08-2014 20:21
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

Rammy,

starlet
ˈstɑːlɪt/
noun
noun: starlet; plural noun: starlets
informal
a young actress with aspirations to become a star.
"a Hollywood starlet"

Bs statement:

"Along with some new faces, it’s important to note that unlike Apprentice, some of the girls who will feature on Starlets have been in the industry for many years, but sadly never given the chance to truly shine. The opportunity for many of the girls to entertain their fans for longer, on a dedicated channel with no interruptions, is something everyone has been waiting for."

They are delivering what they have set out to and if anything the name is PERFECT!!

I think enough energy has been spent on this, let's move on

Incognito
08-08-2014 21:16
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(08-08-2014 21:16 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  They are delivering what they have set out to and if anything the name is PERFECT!!

The name isn't perfect. Far from it. It doesn't describe Mica Martinez who's had an immense amount of screentime as a leading performer over many years. She's hardly a starlet.

I don't suppose any name would be perfect. If you're going to mix old hands and total newcomers it would be difficult to come up with a perfect name.

(08-08-2014 21:16 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  I think enough energy has been spent on this, let's move on

If you wanted to quell debate you should have posted that comment INSTEAD of the post you made, rather than having your say and then adding the comment at the bottom.

As it is, you just help to keep the debate going.
08-08-2014 21:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV