Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
If they're going to start rotating the babes round all 4 channels, this will be a total pain in the arse for freeviewers.
06-09-2014 06:28
Find all posts by this user
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

Realistically didn't we all think this was inevitably going to just be "another BS channel" rather than anything different though?
The idea that it was in some way going to go in a different direction to existing BS channels never had any mileage. IMO this was purely a branding exercise that was never going to / intended to stick, purely to get viewers used to there being BS output on another channel number.
Right from day one the roster of presenters already indicated that this was the case in my view.
06-09-2014 06:31
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(06-09-2014 06:31 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  Realistically didn't we all think this was inevitably going to just be "another BS channel" rather than anything different though?

No, not at all, from what I see there was a genuine intention of doing something different, but it was marred by poor planning and poor execution. The whole idea was never properly thought through and by the way what happened to the promised newcomers?
06-09-2014 06:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2014 06:28 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If they're going to start rotating the babes round all 4 channels, this will be a total pain in the arse for freeviewers.

even worse for Sky as there are 4 Channels

Bloody annoyed was a good lineup on Starlets with amy and the return of gina and all i get to see is cali and lori and 2 girls when amy and gina are on

did gina and amy get any solo time last night ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-09-2014 07:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-09-2014 04:26 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Another reason why they should have put it on freeview which only has 4 channels to wade through compared to skys 7,435 and it was right at the end of the sky daisy chain......
Wade through? Dude, just press the number buttons Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-09-2014 08:04
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I hope this means Maddie will appear on the main channels again.
06-09-2014 08:15
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(06-09-2014 07:42 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 06:28 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If they're going to start rotating the babes round all 4 channels, this will be a total pain in the arse for freeviewers.

even worse for Sky as there are 4 Channels

How is that worse? Huh

None of the babes are going to disappear onto a channel you can't see.
06-09-2014 08:18
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

On the bs blog this morning starlets is still being advertised as separate from the other 3 channels.
06-09-2014 08:46
Barney Stinson Away

Why do people keep complaining that they can't watch on Freeview, if you don't want to subscribe to sky you can get Freesat From Sky for a one off fee http://www.sky.com/shop/freesat/home/ or you could even get the other Freesat or a Generic FTA Box.
06-09-2014 09:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-09-2014 03:13 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  No it hasn't gone Trevor, gone means the channel no longer exists on the EPG, it has been rebranded and not because it was a failure, the exact opposite, it never bit the dust, it was a success unlike Studio66 USA, that channel bit the dust Big Grin

babestation starlets was a success and s66usa wasn't????!!!!!! can I just point out one thing that puts a torpedo in that statement. Bs starlets has lasted 1 month (if it is finishing) and s66usa lasted 3 months. for me that means/indicates s66usa was more of a success than bs starlets was. also if bs starlets was a success bs would not be finishing it like they are now seemingly doing after just 1 month. bs would keep it going if it was making them money and bringing in the calls

if starlets is finishing (there seems to be confusion about this to me) then I hope bs don't replace it with another show and instead spread their babes that will be on each night on all 4 channels and give all of them equal screentime and not slip back into it's old ways of certain babes dominating the channels and night

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2014 10:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV