Banned

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
Cheers mate, didn't recognise her.
29-08-2014 23:35
Find all posts by this user
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

It's good to see the Martinez "sisters" getting a bit cosier tonight, but they're clearly having to watch their step and tame it down. Given that Caty Cole is also on tonight, it seems positively perverse for BS not to pair her and Mica on the channel they're allowed to interact on rather than keeping Mica marooned on Starlets. Are they saving this up for some future occasion or are they just being incompetent?
31-08-2014 00:37
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

So Tamara Loveset on Starlets tonight, someone who previously appeared on Housewives. I mentioned it previously in a post that I would have to draw the line if BS start using more MILFs, housewives, golden girls. For me that day is today, Sophie and Tamara are both from Unleashed and I really dont see the point of putting them on Starlets. Sure it was good at first to use some of the Unleashed babes to test the waters for the new channel but now its getting ridiculous. Yesterday it was Sienna and Aruba, today it is Sophie and Tamara. Starlets has turned into Unleashed on TV now. Thought the channel was heading in the right direction with the likes of Amy and Kimberley.
01-09-2014 13:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Maybe bs leashed would be a better name for the channel than bs starlets.
01-09-2014 14:10
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2014 13:59 )lacey_fan Wrote:  So Tamara Loveset on Starlets tonight, someone who previously appeared on Housewives. I mentioned it previously in a post that I would have to draw the line if BS start using more MILFs, housewives, golden girls. For me that day is today, Sophie and Tamara are both from Unleashed and I really dont see the point of putting them on Starlets. Sure it was good at first to use some of the Unleashed babes to test the waters for the new channel but now its getting ridiculous. Yesterday it was Sienna and Aruba, today it is Sophie and Tamara. Starlets has turned into Unleashed on TV now. Thought the channel was heading in the right direction with the likes of Amy and Kimberley.
i hope Kimberley is on again soon, she has a bit of an attitude problem but with a body as good as hers i don't really care
01-09-2014 16:19
circles_o_o_o Online
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The lighting is quite atmospheric to start the night :

[Image: image-563F_54062590.jpg]
02-09-2014 21:17
Phonebook Offline
Banned

According to Twitter, the gorgeous Mica is on Cams as well tonight. Is that right?
02-09-2014 21:43
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

So what's going on with Starlets ?, is the name being scrapped ?, the usual starlets Sky TV OSG's have gone and have been replaced by new ones that look more like the other BS shows, the usual BS starlets emblem that is normally shown in the top left hand corner of the TV screen has also gone, it's been replaced by the regular BS emblem but with a number 2 inside it, is the channel about to be renamed BS2 by any chance ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-09-2014 00:23
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

having just seen who is on this channel tonight i think it's time to scrap the name starlets, am i surprised this would happen, of course not
££££££££££££££££
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 02:28 by Joey 27.)
06-09-2014 02:27
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(06-09-2014 02:27 )Joey 27 Wrote:  having just seen who is on this channel tonight i think it's time to scrap the name starlets, am i surprised this would happen, of course not
££££££££££££££££

Think they already have done so as Cali has also been on there tonight as well.
06-09-2014 02:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV