Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
And BS did not say everyone on Starlets would be under 21 and a complete novice on the Babeshows. It a name, just a name and my point was it does not matter what it is called. The important thing is we have a new channel and more opportunity to see a wider range of girls
08-08-2014 13:15
Find all posts by this user
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(08-08-2014 13:15 )SecretAgent Wrote:  The important thing is we have a new channel and more opportunity to see a wider range of girls

I agree with you. I don't understand why some people are lacking in enthusiasm for this venture.
08-08-2014 13:24
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I wonder how big the pool of starlets is ? Tonight is the third night and they will have only used four girls. Not that I am complaining if Maddie is on.
08-08-2014 13:52
skully Offline

People have missed a couple of helpful posts by forum member Fanboy83.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1512832
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1512988
Babestation have said what the thoughts behind the channel are, makes sense to me.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
08-08-2014 13:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-08-2014 10:31 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 08:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  overall it's been ok. last night was better than the 1st night. only criticisms are the sound is awful, the name babestation starlets needs to change and finally need to see new babes that bs said would be on babestation starlets. so far it's been 4 babes that aren't new to the shows

Rammy what does it matter? Are you going to force S66 USA to change it's name as I understand they've had Canadians on it. Why not just celebrate that we have a new channel and that means BS can show more girls and I'm sure some new ones as well.

Secretagent, I am all for this channel as I've already said because it is dedicated to babes that are new to babestation and the babeshows along with their established babes that don't normally get a look in on their other channels and it is a extra sky babechannel.

I just think the name should be changed from babestation starlets because as I've said already, a starlet is someone new or up and coming and bs starlets has babes that have been on the babeshows for ages and therefore are not starlets. If someone hadnt read what bs have said and just put bs starlets on, a very good chance they would be going "none of these babes are starlets, I've watched them on the babeshows for ages"

Hope we get to see some new babes on bs starlets that are new or inexperienced soon. A little dissapointing that 3 nights in (counting tonight) there have been no new babes on bs starlets. Also wondering how big the bs starlets roster is given as tractor boy has said, counting tonight, bs starlets will have just used 4 babes

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2014 14:58
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

^^^Why don't you call Maddy or Ria tonight and ask to speak to the executive producer and tell him to change the nameTongue

Seriously though, who cares about the name. I'm new to the forums I don't know why 'Elite TV' changed to 'Studio66' IMO Studio66 makes no sense to me as a channel name. But I don't care about that instead I would rather focus on the babes appearing on the channels. Maddy and Kate were amazing last night, I'm looking forward even more to tonight with Maddy and Ria who both love oil perhaps we could see that inflatable pool with Maddy and Ria both covered in oil tonightTongue
08-08-2014 15:37
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Rather than focus on small negatives I think we should praise BS more. They are in a tough industry surrounded by some strong competitors, I think we should applaud them in expanding and offering us 7-8 babes across 4 channels every night, everyone has favourite babes and now they have an even better chance of seeing them regularly with the addition of the new channel.
08-08-2014 15:47
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

exactly 7-8 babes on BS every night and only 2 on Studio 66, rammy doesn't have a leg to stand on with his BS bashing
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 15:53 by Joey 27.)
08-08-2014 15:52
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Can some one give me the TP settings please,can't find it on my sat.

Age is a state of mind.
08-08-2014 16:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-08-2014 16:03 )dogman Wrote:  Can some one give me the TP settings please,can't find it on my sat.

These are the Satellite frequency's

Frequency : 12.545
Polarisation : H
Symbol Rate : 22.0
FEC : 5/6

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-08-2014 16:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV