Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
(18-08-2014 18:28 )benrichards7 Wrote:  why do people care so much about a frigging name of a channel? its just a name.

I guess it's because names are capable of creating expectations. If they launched a channel called Babestation Domination it's pretty obvious what people would be expecting and if the channel didn't provide as much it's equally obvious that it would lead to negative commment.
18-08-2014 18:42
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2014 16:41 )lacey_fan Wrote:  This Starlets discussion just goes round in circles. Brookie stopped being a regular night babe a while ago. BS have signed some top babes and the roster for the regular channels is quite full, one can argue Brookie wont get enough screen time, thus leading us back to the BS Blog from the producer about Starlets and babes who cant get enough screen time.

Source: Cambridge Dictionaries Online
Starlet:
a young female actor who hopes to be or is thought likely to be famous in the future.

Hope this puts an end to this Starlet name discussion. There is no doubt that all the babes on Starlets are young as we have seen. Now unless Faye Rampton, Tamara Loveset, Sarah-Louise, Leigh Darby or any MILF, Housewife or Golden Girl appears on Starlets Tongue
that list of models is an extreme version, it depends where you draw the line on age, whilst mid to late twenties is young in general life, it's not that young for a babeshow model, so the likes of Tori, Sophie, Caty, Tiffany, Louise, Lori and Brookie can't be considered young and up and coming as they are mid to late twenties, im not sure how old brookie is im guessing 25 or 26? so they shouldn't really be on starlets either, i suppose you could have the odd established babe if they have just signed for BS and need to work their way onto the main BS roster like mica, i have no idea how old she is though, a babe like maddie is established model but is still very young so it's fine for her to be on starlets

anyway the real reason i only care a bit is cos i hope my faves don't end up on starlets cos i haven't got sky, if i did have it i couldn't give a shit about the name of this channel, i wonder who the next established BS babe to appear on starlets will be though maybe it will be lacey lol
18-08-2014 18:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-08-2014 16:21 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 16:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I am looking forward to seeing Brookie on tonight as she is one of my fav babeshow babes, it's just that I think she should not be on bs starlets and should be on the other bs channels as she isn't new or inexperienced on the babeshows (not a starlet) and is not a babestation babe who isn't getting a look in on bs, bsblue or bsxtra

Ok Rammy so which BS babe on the other 3 channels tonight do you want moved to Starlets then at least we can freshen up this argument!Big Laugh

Think it's pretty obvious secretagent, she is on 906 right now Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
18-08-2014 21:07
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

have to say im not a fan of "domination" shows on these channels, because essentially all it means is a girl sits really really still!!!
18-08-2014 22:12
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(18-08-2014 18:43 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i wonder who the next established BS babe to appear on starlets will be though maybe it will be lacey lol

I would love it if that happened Big Grin, but she is flight risk atm Tongue
18-08-2014 22:26
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

So did anybody find out if the policy of Starlets is to have established and experienced babeshow girls on to 'mentor' the newbies? I mean this is really strange - Brook Little is even more experienced than Maddy is - Brook's been doing naked shows on webshows and has been a regular nightshow performer for a while now. I mean if that is the policy it would kind of make sense - but the name is confusing - it suggests that its a form of academy for new talent only to see established girls appearing.

The name of the show immediately creates an expectation of what we're going to see. Its just human nature to perceive the idea of a show from the name. So when someone appears on it who we thought had long graduated from a 'Starlet' it gets confusing. Its great to see a girl getting night time - but if its because they can't get shifts on the regular show surely there's something wrong. I've been praising BS this year too - I hope they're not going to let me down now. Its just really confusing. Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
18-08-2014 23:53
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ The name is totally wrong but I doubt if the creative geniuses at BS gave it more than a moment's thought. Concepts such as 'branding' and 'creating expectation' will be alien to the minimum wage drones they employ.

Also, as you'll see from this forum, not many of the punters really care about the name. However, I think BS are wrong and should have thought more deeply about the concept and naming of their 4th channel.

I suggested "Stars and Starlets" a while back which seemed to get some support and would cover their haphazard approach to who is on screen.

Perhaps they should call it 'Babecast'? laugh
19-08-2014 00:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I thought given the format that BabeStorm would be nearer the mark. Knackered webstream optional Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-08-2014 07:54
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I'm getting the impression that calling it Starlets is a temporary measure so that they could give the channel a good branded launch, so that people are aware its on on channel 945 (high number - not been used for a babechannel before) and get it into everyones set pattern of viewing.

In short order it will then simply become another BS channel once it has a foothold. No bad thing if we get more Maddie, Mica, etc on the channels.

So, an interesting bit of marketing and don't read too much in to the channel nameWink
19-08-2014 09:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

"to showcase who we like to call the next generation of Babestation talent; girls who are already gaining massive popularity."

that's from the starlets mission statement, i think that covers Brook a girl who in the past has had huge popularity on RLC and bs but has slipped out of the main roster in the last 6 months, but bs still feel could be at the channel for some time to come, just needs to get back to doing regular tv shows again,
in the past girls like Brook who had slipped out of favour would have to move on to get back on tv now at bs their is somewhere they can go to get a 2nd chance, which is no bad thing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-08-2014 11:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV