babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?
This poll is closed.
Yes I like this type of show and will be watching it 60.00% 63 60.00%
It's OK but I'm not going to be greatly interested in it 34.29% 36 34.29%
No I'm just not keen on this idea for a babe channel 5.71% 6 5.71%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?
If bs are making losses why bring out a new channel which will showcase girls who are less successful than the girls who are on the main channels that are making losses ?
06-08-2014 13:19
Find all posts by this user
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(06-08-2014 13:19 )Tractor boy Wrote:  If bs are making losses why bring out a new channel which will showcase girls who are less successful than the girls who are on the main channels that are making losses ?

Because it will cater to those who want to see other girls to those on the premier channels and will therefore increase Babestation's income.
06-08-2014 13:26
skillman Offline
Senior Poster

(06-08-2014 13:19 )Tractor boy Wrote:  If bs are making losses why bring out a new channel which will showcase girls who are less successful than the girls who are on the main channels that are making losses ?

I thought even though Cellcast are making losses, Babestation is the most profitable part of their business, In which case it makes perfect sense to expand.
06-08-2014 13:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(06-08-2014 12:50 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Why is it on sky only??? considering every home in the uk has freeview,and a lot less who have sky.......makes common sense to put it on FTA & Pronto......

Yes it makes common sense to me as well, especially when you consider BS have 2 ready made freeview channels, BS have already paid for the licence (or someone has), EPG slots and air time for 2 Freeview channels in the adult section that they don't use themselves.
Blue (Ch 176) and BS2 (Ch 177) are already on Freeview that could be used, presently they let Asian connections broadcast on them for a few hours in the early mornings, surly they could broadcast Starlets on these existing adult section BS freeview channels if only for a few hours early in the morning ?, and if more air time can be purchased broadcast for a few hours more than they currently do .
I shouldn't think they have a long term contract with Asian connections for these channels, but you never know .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 14:41 by mr mystery.)
06-08-2014 14:11
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Asian connections only broadcasts for an hour on each of the spare bs channels. Surely both of those
hours could be on the same channel freeing the other up. I suppose that would depend on wherever anyone else uses that frequency during the night.
06-08-2014 14:45
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2014 13:19 )Tractor boy Wrote:  why bring out a new channel which will showcase girls who are less successful than the girls who are on the main channels

Because some of us like the girls who are less successful than the girls who are on the main channels.

We are not all Tiffany fans or Caty fans, even though those girls are no doubt highly successful.
06-08-2014 15:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2014 02:26 )ceasman Wrote:  Lori must be pleased , she can have bs1 from 9 til 5 now and spend all night talking on the mic and dancing round like a tit.
Oh yeah she already does that but just won't have to share her channel at all now.
hopefully not as i think the three main BS channels will still have 5 or 6 babes a night like normal and the starlets channel will have 2 babes on, so in total there could be up to 8 babes a night on BS so im sure we will all like at least one of them if not then you are too fussyBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 15:45 by Joey 27.)
06-08-2014 15:44
slinky Offline
Senior Poster

Im not a huge fan of cramming loads of babes on the one screen. When its one of my favourite babes, i like to see her as big as possible on the screen (covered by OSGs obviously)...

Because this channel will be showcasing new babes, i hope they give us a change to see them one-by-one

You shut your mouth while you're talking to me!
06-08-2014 16:06
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(06-08-2014 14:11 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 12:50 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Why is it on sky only??? considering every home in the uk has freeview,and a lot less who have sky.......makes common sense to put it on FTA & Pronto......

Yes it makes common sense to me as well, especially when you consider BS have 2 ready made freeview channels, BS have already paid for the licence (or someone has), EPG slots and air time for 2 Freeview channels in the adult section that they don't use themselves. Blue (Ch 176) and BS2 (Ch 177) are already on Freeview that could be used, presently they let Asian connections broadcast on them for a few hours in the early mornings, surly they could broadcast Starlets on these existing adult section BS freeview channels if only for a few hours early in the morning ?, and if more air time can be purchased broadcast for a few hours more than they currently do .
I shouldn't think they have a long term contract with Asian connections for these channels, but you never know .

I've never understood channels 176 and 177 IMO currently they are pointless BS should either use them properly or remove them completely.
06-08-2014 17:24
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2014 17:24 )lacey_fan Wrote:  I've never understood channels 176 and 177 IMO currently they are pointless BS should either use them properly or remove them completely.

Have they even got the broadcasting hours needed to use them properly?
06-08-2014 20:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV