babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?
This poll is closed.
Yes I like this type of show and will be watching it 60.00% 63 60.00%
It's OK but I'm not going to be greatly interested in it 34.29% 36 34.29%
No I'm just not keen on this idea for a babe channel 5.71% 6 5.71%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?

Colonel Bogey Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?
Doesn't the launch of this channel inevitably mean less variety on the premier Babestation channels?
06-08-2014 11:35
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

not really thy usally have more than enough babes to cover breaks and they usally end up doing cams while they are off air

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-08-2014 11:40
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2014 11:15 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Bs have stigmatized the channel before it has started because if you read between the lines what they are saying is it's the channel for the girls not successful enough to get on the main channels. I think this is unfair on girls like Maddie and Mica.

But Maddie's been bumped off the main channels anyway and relegated to daytime shows. So she's already been categorised as a level 2 performer. At least this way she's gets a promotion back to doing night shows.
06-08-2014 11:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Agree the sound on 945 is lousy at the moment. Hopefully be fixed for when starlets starts tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2014 11:53
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

I really do not understand BS and their show formats, websites, TV stations. The whole thing is more confusing than the current BMW range, and that tis saying something. What does this 'new' channel offer that the others don't? "A mix of new and not so new talent" sounds just like every other channel they have...

I used to like BS Apprentice - it introduced some short-lived but super-sexy girls like Olivia Bond. Then there was the fleeting Babestation Ebony which would have been superb but never got out of the hangar. It might make sense to resurrect Apprentice or an Academy or Audition Channel, or have a channel devoted to black, indian chinese and ethnic girls.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 12:00 by Lotuseater.)
06-08-2014 11:57
tormented mind Offline
Apprentice Poster

(06-08-2014 11:57 )Lotuseater Wrote:  What does this 'new' channel offer that the others don't?

Different girls to the premier channels including newcomers.
06-08-2014 12:41
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Why is it on sky only??? considering every home in the uk has freeview,and a lot less who have sky.......makes common sense to put it on FTA & Pronto......
06-08-2014 12:50
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(06-08-2014 12:50 )davetherave57 Wrote:  makes common sense to put it on FTA & Pronto......

It doesn't make common sense at all. Freeview channels are expensive to operate compared to Sky channels. To make a freeview channel pay you need the big hitters who really bring in the calls and we already know that Babestation's big hitters won't be appearing on this channel.
06-08-2014 13:02
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(06-08-2014 13:02 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 12:50 )davetherave57 Wrote:  makes common sense to put it on FTA & Pronto......

It doesn't make common sense at all. Freeview channels are expensive to operate compared to Sky channels. To make a freeview channel pay you need the big hitters who really bring in the calls and we already know that Babestation's big hitters won't be appearing on this channel.

I would settle for big tittersWink
06-08-2014 13:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Im sick of freeviewers moaning BS started well before freeview and was going very well till they went for freeview audience and thats when the rot set in

both S66 and RLC are not on freeview yet they are the ones making profits and BS is still making losses

just because freeview is avaiable doesnt mean that the audience is there for them.

im guessing target audiences are men between 18 - 40 and most single men will have a sky subscription

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-08-2014 13:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV