babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?
This poll is closed.
Yes I like this type of show and will be watching it 60.00% 63 60.00%
It's OK but I'm not going to be greatly interested in it 34.29% 36 34.29%
No I'm just not keen on this idea for a babe channel 5.71% 6 5.71%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?

Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Are you looking forward to Babestation Starlets?
Good to see Kate Santoro getting an outing on tonight's show. She seemed out of place when she appeared on 'Housewives'. Taking into account that in my mind 'Housewives' adhered to the older lady/MILF. Kate's far too young and fresh looking to be on there. Same applies to Kaitlyn Laken. Not that younger girls can't be housewives and MILFs as well of course!

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
07-08-2014 14:17
Find all posts by this user
thescientist Away

I wonder how long the girls have to be a "Starlet" before they can be one of the big girls.
Also does it mean that if one of the big girls leave, a Starlet will automatically be a replacement?
07-08-2014 15:22
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2014 15:22 )thescientist Wrote:  does it mean that if one of the big girls leave, a Starlet will automatically be a replacement?

It's a nice thought, but more likely they would try and go into the transfer market and sign a big name replacement. Raiding the other channels for their biggest stars (if they can get them) would probably be more appealing than promotion from within. But if a starlet was doing particularly well she might be considered to have stated her case and therefore get the nod.
07-08-2014 15:44
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2014 23:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so far it's been ok, especially once mica and ria moved to the sauna set.
so was it just an ok night or was it a good night on Starlets last night Rammy?
07-08-2014 15:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was just an ok night last night joey27 hopefully will get better soon. also hope to see some new babes on starlets soon as well as established babes that were on last night and tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2014 15:54
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I don't believe Babestation intend this to be a secondary channel at all.
I believe they are merely testing the waters before investing any further.
Since they have taken up an extremely low EPG slot (which I'm lead to believe is cheaper) and of course not moving straight onto freeview, points me to this conclusion.
If this new channel becomes as successful as they will surely hope, I wouldn't be surprised to see it moved closer to it's sister channels on sky, and eventually aired on freeview.
Also, I would imagine that any pre-experienced girls recently signed up to Starlets, will have taken this as a privilege, a chance to start a new channel and make an impact.
Certainly not to be shunned to the back like some second rate performer.
It's still early days yet so let's see what happens, I personally hope this is successful because new fresh faces are very welcome as far as I'm concerned.
07-08-2014 15:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2014 14:17 )Jay1 Wrote:  Good to see Kate Santoro getting an outing on tonight's show. She seemed out of place when she appeared on 'Housewives'. Taking into account that in my mind 'Housewives' adhered to the older lady/MILF. Kate's far too young and fresh looking to be on there. Same applies to Kaitlyn Laken. Not that younger girls can't be housewives and MILFs as well of course!

Technically Kate santoro is a milf as she apparently has 2 kids Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-08-2014 15:56
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(07-08-2014 15:22 )thescientist Wrote:  I wonder how long the girls have to be a "Starlet" before they can be one of the big girls.
Also does it mean that if one of the big girls leave, a Starlet will automatically be a replacement?
Some of the starlets have already been big names on the channels. Maybe bs will have a system like the football league where girls can be promoted or relegated.
07-08-2014 15:58
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(07-08-2014 15:56 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 14:17 )Jay1 Wrote:  Good to see Kate Santoro getting an outing on tonight's show. She seemed out of place when she appeared on 'Housewives'. Taking into account that in my mind 'Housewives' adhered to the older lady/MILF. Kate's far too young and fresh looking to be on there. Same applies to Kaitlyn Laken. Not that younger girls can't be housewives and MILFs as well of course!

Technically Kate santoro is a milf as she apparently has 2 kids Wink

Haha. Which is why I included the disclaimer as my closing sentence.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
07-08-2014 16:05
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2014 15:58 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Maybe bs will have a system like the football league where girls can be promoted or relegated.

I suggest a play off system. The 2 top starlets qualify for a mud wrestling contest and the winner officially becomes a star.
07-08-2014 16:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV