cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Tammy

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Tammy
According to the sextation site tammy wil be on the live stream on wednesday, along with tammy, so it should be a good show hopefully. Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-10-2008 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Tammy
yeah baby, 2 tammys, twins basil. hahahaha jj

i guess you ment tammy and twinkle... oh and venus 2...

i hope tammy decides to get stuck in to twinkle like she did a few weeks back, propper girl on girl show... propper sexy 2...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-10-2008 15:05
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Am hoping she does too hehe

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-10-2008 15:15
rhodes Offline
Senior Poster

11.20 am and Tammy Oldham is at already on here,legs wide open showing her hairy pussy. Great stuff.

I thought Cherry was outrageous yesterday,and now Tammy looking up for anything,can't be bad?
22-10-2008 11:23
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Looks as though Tammy Oldham did to much anal cause it looks like she as a Massive hole Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
22-10-2008 12:28
Scot Offline
Junior Poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:Looks as though Tammy Oldham did to much anal cause it looks like she as a Massive hole Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

Anothergret performance from Miss Oldham. Time to do b/g Tammy
or at least let me have a shot of you for a while.
22-10-2008 15:44
rhodes Offline
Senior Poster

Tammy always gives good value,Pity she doesnt do hard core b/g ,but is certainly good in her lesbian scens and uses her tongue to great effect:

http://www.shower.com/fetish/big-wet-ton...ish-/8019/

http://www.shedload.com/view_video.php?v...e649a740e4
24-10-2008 13:05
rhodes Offline
Senior Poster

Certainly Sex Station becomes very enjoyable when Tammy Oldham is on screen, smiling ,laughing her way through her shift and giving us great shots of her lovely natural pussy and lovely fruity sex talk when she grabs hold of the microphone.

Very infectious and her mood seems to spell over to a certain extent to Twinkle who usually works with her.

Worth logging in to the daytime show on Wednesday's without a doubt.
29-10-2008 13:12
rhodes Offline
Senior Poster

Great to see Tammy Oldham on 951 tonight.

Pity she is not allowed to appear fully naked like when she appears on the daytime internet sex station show, but nevertheless Tammy is great value.
01-11-2008 01:31

gemma hiles