Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Suzii - Discussion & Chat

suzii Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread
Hey Sam Cook

Im glad you like the show woop woop to you mr. You deserve a big frecking KISS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XX
15-06-2009 19:33
Find all posts by this user
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

suzii Wrote:Hey Sam Cook

Im glad you like the show woop woop to you mr. You deserve a big frecking KISS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​XX

cheers babe. here you deserve a bigger one for being so gorgeous! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
15-06-2009 21:49
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

suzii Wrote:oooooohhhh mr fendercat I will ignore the advancing years bit lol. God im finding it hard to deal with this bloody aging process. Not far. :0(

Gosh wow how did you know it ws my bday I just cant remember even mentioning it hehehhehehehehhe

Im sad and look forward to my bday for the only reason that I can eat what I want. NO GUILT DAY WOOP WOOP

Can you believe that caller saying I was 46? poo head

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suziiwuzii(wuzii) you're only an ickle baby@25 !! Heart

You'll still be the cutest girl on tv!

So, what are you planning to scoff on your bd? chocolate cake? sausages and mash? cheesecake and strawberry trifle?

sugar plum cinnamon and lemom tart?

tells us what you are right from the start,

Cos you're name, says the same for yooooooo

Suzy scrumptious, you're Suzy Suzy scrumptious,
Scrumptious as a cherry peach parfait,
When you're near us, it's so delicious,
Honest Suzy,
You're the answer to my wishes

Suzy scrumptious, though I may seem presumptious,
Never ever ever go away,
My heart beats so unruly,
Because I love you truly,
Honest Suzy I do!

Tongue Heart

boys and girls, my monitor is now clear hehehe
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2009 04:34 by fendercat.)
16-06-2009 04:22
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hi suzii.just got to say yur a really nice lady.reading the other guys posts confirms that.and for anyone reading NO im not cheating on abbi.shes my only girl.just some praise where praise is due.
20-06-2009 11:45
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Abbi, Steve's cheating on you!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
20-06-2009 11:46
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

rickhardo Wrote:Abbi, Steve's cheating on you!
ha ha.no chance.no other lady could steal me away fom abbi.she has my heart.Heart
20-06-2009 11:56
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

Am upset!!!

The Abbi thread is getting more posts than Suzi's...and we ALL know SUZY is the QUEEN of the Boudoire!!!

Suzy fans, pull yer fingers out ooeeerrrr hehehehe

Boys and Girls my monitor is now clear....Tongue
27-06-2009 16:53
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Well I still love Suzii. Don't worry fendercat, the more guys are after Abbi the more we get Suzii to ourselves.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
27-06-2009 16:55
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

I must say Fendercat im chuffed with your very very lovely poem. I was giggling and funny enough my mum was talking to me about MY BDAY coz no one knows its on the 7th July. Guess what ITS MY BDAY SOON.
Well its one day that I try make guilt free.
We are going for a 2-4-1 offer that has just stated at a nice pub across the road from my house. Posh 2-4-1 remember guys as I live in Oxfordsshire pretty much and it proves it as the deals in the telegraph lol.
Alcohol wth def be involved as im on a no drinking thing at the moment as I was really ill earlier on in the week.
Oh and for dessert - no man bbboooo hoooo but better my special family receipt of melted cadburys choc on a sponge with flakes, buttons etc. No sweets just choc. I love dairy Milk mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. With the cake yu have to have ice cream and cream

85stevewest - OMG yu cheater. Joking. Making comments about other girls isnt cheating. I know I have regular callers that make comments about other girls and there heart is with me and I dont get funny so im sure abbi wouldnt. You know what. I attually havent met abbi yet. Thank you hunnu for being nice. Its always nice to know people notice you.

Rickhardo - lol are you and fendercat causing trouble and winding up stevewest. it made me giggle. Yes your right. now im all yours and fendercat

Oh and I forgot who said it - YES IM THE QUEEN OF THE BOUDOIR FOREVER. Well untill I leave and there will be an offical taking over ceremony. Girls will have to prove there worth, by - paying me money, being my servant and mmmmm let me think oh yes bring me food and drink hehehhehehheheh xxxxx
27-06-2009 18:22
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hi suzii.all in good fun.yur a star.and if i wasnt abbis....well you never know.lol
27-06-2009 18:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV