Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Suzii - Discussion & Chat

rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread
ok

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
30-06-2009 16:40
Find all posts by this user
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

thanks fendercat.ur a diamond.suzii must be well happy wih you and rickhardo after her.yur both great guys.
thanks for backing me with abbi.but it looks like ive upset a certain mate.not intentional. on the abbi thread
i dont aim to feck off anyone.but i do enjoy the brinkmanship.lol
30-06-2009 17:08
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

fendercat Wrote:hehehe 85stevewest, I'm backing you all the way in your Abbi quest, I caught a bit of Abbi yesterday and she said she loves 85stevewest especially shocked hehehehe now I only have to fight off rickhardo Wink

But Rickhardo, you're a good chap so I hate to think of you sobbing into your pillow because Suzy loves me the most so you can have Sydney as a sort of consolation Wink You've already been (kind of) writing poetry to her too anyway,that makes you a serial poetry cheater hehehehe eek

And now I've interpreted Suzy's post and have translated it as her saying she'd ACCEPT my engagement ring so Suzy will be mrs fendercat, hehehehe Tongue but richardo, am not selfish, you can worship Suzy from a distance and I won't mind hahaha

the boudoire is the best, Suzy and Sydney should do a show TOGETHER, that would be really funny. eek

Boys and Girls, my monitor is now clear....
The weather is scorching today but there are traffic jams on the M25....Tongue
lol.sydney as a consolation prize,that should get some comments,bet yuv opened a new can of worms there mate,im not gonna get involved.think the queens still after my scalp.lol.
30-06-2009 18:38
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

omg 85stevewest you've bagged the 100th post on the suzy thread, do you realise what an honour that is eek

I wanted that, but never mind, i'll just have to make sure there's a hundred candles on our wedding cake instead hehehehe Tongue

ps Sydney doesn't post on here, so I'm safe! Smile
01-07-2009 05:02
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Sydney is absolutely stunning.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
01-07-2009 05:35
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guys where can I start. Im not the type of person that like people men fighting over me as theres enough love that we can all join in. I reakon sydney would be up for that. I still havent met Abbi so wouldnt want to seem strange and ask her straight away for a forum orgi. Im loving the poems by the way they made me giggle and feel ooohhhhh so blinking great.
hehehehheheh my line is now clear well some people like to know it is then they call me.
Oh and about the comment about Sydney being a consolation prize - I dont think you ment it in a bad way did you as we all know Sydneys hot hot hot. Just to make you all jealous I get to look sat her boobies in realy life he he he ha ha ha bbbooooo to me. God if she reads this she'll think im a lesbo
Yea me and Sydney should so a show together. last I heard they were bring the deck chairs back but looks like they couldnt be bothered xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-07-2009 12:53
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

How about a sand pit?

EDIT - No, a paddling pool!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2009 13:15 by rickhardo.)
01-07-2009 12:57
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

suzii Wrote:wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guys where can I start. Im not the type of person that like people men fighting over me as theres enough love that we can all join in. I reakon sydney would be up for that. I still havent met Abbi so wouldnt want to seem strange and ask her straight away for a forum orgi. Im loving the poems by the way they made me giggle and feel ooohhhhh so blinking great.
hehehehheheh my line is now clear well some people like to know it is then they call me.
Oh and about the comment about Sydney being a consolation prize - I dont think you ment it in a bad way did you as we all know Sydneys hot hot hot. Just to make you all jealous I get to look sat her boobies in realy life he he he ha ha ha bbbooooo to me. God if she reads this she'll think im a lesbo
Yea me and Sydney should so a show together. last I heard they were bring the deck chairs back but looks like they couldnt be bothered xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ha ha.entrapment eh.its bad enough sending poems to you suzii.so i dare,nt say sydneys hot,think im in enough trouble with abbi for pissing off the hubby.lol.love the orgy idea.yum yum.
01-07-2009 18:11
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

hehehehheheheh woop woop orgy here it comes and yeah Im well up for the paddling pool idea but you know what, the people tell me and Syd off for ickle things so I reakon they would put a ban off tha idea. WANKAS -oooppppsss sorry I think the heat made me swear. Excuse me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-07-2009 19:44
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

Now I cant stop thinking about a Suzii, Sydney and Abbi orgy! Thanks for putting that in my head Suzii Smile
01-07-2009 20:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV