Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion (Only)

eyres42 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion
(12-03-2015 02:03 )hairbald Wrote:  So decided to call Kandi tonight; first time in a long time.

So get into the queue to be greeted by bloke saying "hello......hello.....hello" until he hung up. In the background Kandi is talking to the crew about who has seen her butthole and whether it is anatomically correct.

Another caller comes on "hello....hello.....hello" and then hangs up. Kandi keeps looking at her phone which is clearly flashing away buts keeps discussing her arsehole with a clearly riveted production team.

I get to the front of the queue and listen in in to seemingly endless butthole conversation. After a few minutes Kandi answers "hello.....hello....hello" she says. I hang upBig Laughlaugh

Not sure if I've proved any point here apart from yet more S66 pissing about rather than doing there job. Probably wasted about 15 quid in total; I may not be a lost customer completely to S66 but I won't be wasting my time with her again

Hopped onto BS and had a belting no nonsense call with Beth instead.

Sorry to hear that, seems as though it is a regular occurrence with certain girls though.

Can see why you was tempted to call her though, she's in rude shape at the moment, never looked better IMO.

And I'd be more than happy to have a good look at that butthole for her...
12-03-2015 08:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Kandi was at her stunning sexy best last night & very sexy as well. She looks amazing naked with her gorgeous body. Lovely ass views to keep me so happy Tongue
12-03-2015 09:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Can't comment on calling Kandi but enjoyed watching her last night. Loved her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing and swinging around, unleashing the oil and her 241 with Roxanne

Piper Niven Superfan
12-03-2015 10:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Such a damn shame that this channel has to be so tame, as it's obvious that Kandi would be brilliant in a less censored 2-4-1! She did seem a bit surly though laugh
12-03-2015 12:09
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

If our cheeky Little Scouse Miss would cut out the jokey chatter with the crew and concentrate more on her watching fans she would go up in my estimation. Why is it that some girls, not all I may add, think its only the person who is phoning and not the viewers that as a right to their attention? Every one watching is a potential caller, and should be treated as such.

So Cheeky little Scouse Miss, save the jokey banter with the crew until after the show.
12-03-2015 13:37
eyres42 Online
Posting Machine

(12-03-2015 13:37 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  If our cheeky Little Scouse Miss would cut out the jokey chatter with the crew and concentrate more on her watching fans she would go up in my estimation. Why is it that some girls, not all I may add, think its only the person who is phoning and not the viewers that as a right to their attention? Every one watching is a potential caller, and should be treated as such.

So Cheeky little Scouse Miss, save the jokey banter with the crew until after the show.

Great point.
12-03-2015 14:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from the scouse sexpot last night. She looked very sexy and she was on very good form with lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around

Piper Niven Superfan
19-03-2015 10:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from Kandi last night. She looked very sexy last night and was on top form both on her own and with olivia with lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing and swinging around

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 08:46 by Rammyrascal.)
27-03-2015 08:45
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Uh oh. Surely not for.......

[Image: image-714F_551ABEE1.jpg]

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
31-03-2015 16:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Assuming this is what I fear it is..........
Of all the ladies in all the world that does not need any change its Kandi Huh.
The final straw Sad.

She is pretty much perfect already Heart.
Oh dear oh dear Sad.

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2015 16:56 by Snooks.)
31-03-2015 16:53

Click here to watch Studio 66