Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion (Only)

jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kandi Kay - Studio 66 - Chat and Discussion
Was Kandi on last night
08-03-2018 19:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2018 17:41 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(01-03-2018 12:38 )leatherface Wrote:  
(01-03-2018 03:04 )mrmann Wrote:  By far one of the laziest babe channel women I've seen when it comes to a performance. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She has a tremendous body which makes it even more sad that she barely does much and still remains topless only.

have you even watched her last night?
eek

It was an incredible show!

I'm with the other fella. A shadow of her former self.

agree her performances have been very tame since she came back on tv and theres absolutely no point in her having a pc because she does nothing with it!
10-03-2018 13:50
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

First of all, being a fan of her, I remember perfectly her shows, and she's as good as she was. But don't know what you guys think she's supposed to do. She shows more ass in one night than Dannii Harwood and Ashley Emma (and many other girls too) combined has shown in the last twelve months. Hey, I'm a big fan of them too, but THEY are doing boring shows, not certainly Kandi in my opinion.
Seriously, I don't know what exactly you guys expect to see.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 21:35 by leatherface.)
10-03-2018 21:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Less clothes would be a good start. More poses, better use of more varied sets, more varied costumes (less fixation on pvc and leather and office get-up), oil, water. More energy. A revived glint in the eye, that says she might just do something to catch the cameraman by surprise once in a blue moon.

A time machine back to 2013 or earlier when she wasn't so ultra 'safe'.

Again if she didn't have massive potential nobody would be here asking for more from her.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-03-2018 23:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good hot & sexy show from the Scouse Sexpot last night. Looked very sexy in her college girl outfit & was on good form with plenty of her magnificent big natural assets unleashed & bouncing around

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2018 10:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Same last night from Kandi. Looked very sexy in her lingerie/outfits & was on very good form. More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2018 10:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Enjoyed Kandi’s show last night. Every time her magnificent big natural assets were unleashed & bouncing around, I couldn’t change channel

Piper Niven Superfan
29-03-2018 09:54
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

^
Apart from your good self, her shows seem to induce nothing but crushing indifference on this forum. Sad to see really considering what an epic performer she was in her pomp
29-03-2018 10:25
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The fact that she continues to get sessions with obvious easy is probably quite telling about this forum's opinion standing as of virtually no influence on such things. She has her callers who are happy enough to speak to a good looking babe while she gets her big tits out. Her cammers are enough and apparently satisfied by the odd bit of gash they get.

There is not enough competition amongst the nightshows or enough expectation from actual users to instigate anything more. Nor is there much prospect of anything changing this unfortunately (bar seriously unexpected regulation change). (Days might yet prove a little different if we're lucky.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2018 14:44 by ShandyHand.)
29-03-2018 14:42
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I watched for an hour about 1am and not even a flash of Boob lucky Beth came on BS and saved me from watching another couple of hours of her

its fucking annoying as she has always been one of my favorites for nearly a decade but last night was so poor

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2018 14:47 by HannahsPet.)
29-03-2018 14:47

Click here to watch Studio 66