Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average

Delia Rose - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Delia Rose - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
I see Delia has recently been removed from tomorrow nights schedule, i also notice she doesn't have any shifts shown on the STD 66 website schedule at all, either days or nights .

I wonder what she means by this tweet https://twitter.com/deliarosee1/status/5...9496361984

Lucy Summers replied to it by saying "whoooopp whoooop",

I notice Delia has just startled following BS on twitter bladewave

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-11-2014 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^^
think delia is joining lucy at bs is how ive interpreted that tweet. if Delia is joining bs then hope it goes well for her at bs and she can get a look in. when lucy summers joined bs I was thinking that delia could join her as it always seems that whatever channel Lucy Summers and Yasmine James are on, delia rose also is on given they are very close friends

have been expecting some departures from s66 given all the new babes that have been on s66 nights recently including the likes of Kerrie-lee, Elley Larla, Irina, Jessica Kelly, Jodie Jones and Roxy Heart along with Victoria Roberts (as a cover babe) and Steph Wright returning to s66. often when a few babes join a channel like this, there are depatures going the other way.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 01:43 by Rammyrascal.)
27-11-2014 01:19
gilesniles Offline
Senior Poster

Terrible news for s66 if true. None of those new babes are in Delia's league in my view.
27-11-2014 06:04
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Delia Rose - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Delia one of the best babes by far on S66 & will be a huge loss. Such a good looking girl who really works hard. Very bad news for S66 IMO.
27-11-2014 09:36
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(27-11-2014 01:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have been expecting some departures from s66 given all the new babes that have been on s66 nights recently including the likes of Kerrie-lee, Elley Larla, Irina, Jessica Kelly, Jodie Jones and Roxy Heart along with Victoria Roberts (as a cover babe) and Steph Wright returning to s66. often when a few babes join a channel like this, there are depatures going the other way.

It's a vague tweet anything could happen in this industry, better to wait for an official annoucement for all we know that tweet could have meant something like she dyed her hair a different colour lol.

BUT if she has moved to BS what a signing for them, Delia is in cricket terms an extremely strong 'All Rounder', she has proved to be an asset on daytime and night shows and I think if she chose to she would produce out of the world unleashed shows. Also if she has left S66 the decision baffles me why they would let her go, Delia, Kandi and Clare provided stiff(pardon the pun) competition to other channels some of the new babes at S66 have got potential but I dont understand why S66 let their top babes move so easily.
27-11-2014 14:00
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

They didn't let Lucy go: she was fired. Can't say that for certain, but with the amount of shows she missed leading up to her departure, it's an obvious conclusion to draw. Delia is also extremely unreliable these days, maybe the same happened there. I agree though it is a big loss to S66, but as long as they have Clare, and Yasmine when she returns, they'll be absolutely fine. Cool
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 14:11 by JAMES the PERVERT.)
27-11-2014 14:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
agree jamesthepervert, delia is a big loss to s66 if she has gone to bs, but they will be absolutely fine as they still have some of the top nightbabes on the babeshows.

laceyfan, it could have been delia herself that has decided to leave s66 and join bs and not as you say s66 letting delia go. hopefully delia herself will say why she has left s66 and joined bs (which it looks like she has) it could be that bs have made delia an offer that was too good for delia to turn down for example or another reason why she has seemingly joined bs. don't just assume it was s66 letting delia go. also babes move round the babeshows in general all the time, not just at s66

Piper Niven Superfan
27-11-2014 14:20
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(27-11-2014 14:05 )JAMES the PERVERT Wrote:  Yasmine when she returns, they'll be absolutely fine. Cool

don't see Yas going back to 66, her, Lucy & Delia are a tight group who all tend to work at the same place following each other round

as for Delia going to bs i am not sure how well it will work as i don't think there style of show is what she dose best but guess we will have to wait and see,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-11-2014 14:34
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(27-11-2014 14:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
agree jamesthepervert, delia is a big loss to s66 if she has gone to bs, but they will be absolutely fine as they still have some of the top nightbabes on the babeshows.

laceyfan, it could have been delia herself that has decided to leave s66 and join bs and not as you say s66 letting delia go. hopefully delia herself will say why she has left s66 and joined bs (which it looks like she has) it could be that bs have made delia an offer that was too good for delia to turn down for example or another reason why she has seemingly joined bs. don't just assume it was s66 letting delia go. also babes move round the babeshows in general all the time, not just at s66

Yes I understand babes move around thats why I said 'anything could happen in this industry'. Also I did not say S66 let Delia go, I said 'if she has left S66 the decision baffles me why they would let her go' in other words if she has decided to leave in regards to a better offer by BS why wouldnt S66 try to keep her by offering a better deal.

Your telling me to 'don't just assume it was s66 letting delia go', which is funny because atm all this talk of Delia leaving S66 is based on assumptions from 1 tweet.

I agree winsaw Delia is perfectly suited at S66.
27-11-2014 15:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-11-2014 14:34 )winsaw Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 14:05 )JAMES the PERVERT Wrote:  Yasmine when she returns, they'll be absolutely fine. Cool

don't see Yas going back to 66, her, Lucy & Delia are a tight group who all tend to work at the same place following each other round

as for Delia going to bs i am not sure how well it will work as i don't think there style of show is what she dose best but guess we will have to wait and see,

yeah im thinking that as well winsaw about yasmine james that if she returns to the babeshows next summer after having had her baby, it will be to whatever channel lucy and delia are on next summer. I made a similar comment earlier, saying that when lucy joined bs, I was thinking delia would be joining her as it always seems whatever channel yasmine and lucy are on, delia is also on given they are very close friends. yasmine has said though she is returning to s66. lots of thngs can happen in that time.

agree not sure about delia on bs (if she has joined bs) but hope it goes well for her.

lacey fan, I don't know why s66 didn't make delia an offer to stay. hopefully she will explain what is going on soon. nothing yet on her twitter

Update: delia has said on her Twitter in the past few minutes she needs to let some tension off with some dirty phonesex, so catch her show on 3rd December (next Wednesday) hasn't said what channel

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 17:10 by Rammyrascal.)
27-11-2014 15:23

Click here to watch Studio 66