Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Alexa Heart - Caps, Videos & Chat

KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Alexa Heart - Caps & Videos
No posts at all on how sexy Alexa looked last night ? I thought she looked sensational again. I really felt for her as you could see she was really trying harder last night and at times she looked uncomfortable in what she was doing.

For the first time last night I saw Alexa cup her pussy in her hand and rubbing on it, she never does that she usually runs her finger into her groin and doesn't even touch her pussy. She also ran her finger up and down her pussy crease quite a few times - again something she never does.

Later at night Alexa was on her own on the couch waiting for a call, she was giggling nervously like a little school girl anticipating something happening, the camera angle changed from a side on view of her to the bottom of her feet, her legs were wide apart on the couch when the camera zoomed in to literally a foot away from her pussy and she was rubbing up and down on her pussy with her full hand looking very steamy at the camera, then Alexa the turn away and embarrass laughed. Arrh!!! You could clearly see it was quite awkward for her to do and not her at all, I don't know if she was being asked to do it or she was forcing herself to do so but she looked very embarrassed.

Everyone has noticed and mentioned on this forum how much Dionne has grown in confidence since moving to Elite from Bangbabes, IMO its because shes reading this forum or being told about the praise she gets from all the guys her and lapping every bit of it up but Alexa gets nothing but criticism, I too have done so, if shes reading this forum too her confidence must be taking a battering, its very easy to criticise someone when there not present to defend themselves. Alexa has received less praise on this forum than Dionne has received criticism.

Maybe Alexa too would start opening up and expressing herself more if she felt it was being appreciated by the viewers like Dionne has become, its clear to me that Dionne knows and believes she is the top girl on Elite and it shows dramatically in the growth in her confidence in the last few weeks. IMO Alexa is the best looking girl in all the babe channels by far and I believe if she had the confidence that Dionne has now since moving to Elite she might even be one of the best too. I think Alexa needs a lift and with some praise she may even become a different girl like Dionne. Alexa gets less credit than she deserves and a lot of unfair criticism, at times !
06-05-2009 19:20
Find all posts by this user
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

completely agree with you KuDoS, she has come on so much since leaving Bangbabes and last night she was Amazing!!!!!! she worked her nice butt off Big Grin. she is so underrated on this forum and always Criticised, but IMO she is the best babe on Elite
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 19:39 by theone1986.)
06-05-2009 19:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Good to see Alexa and Dionne on Again tonight Big Grin. Alexa is looking very Sexy!!! lots of good movement aswell Tongue
06-05-2009 21:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

theone1986 Wrote:Good to see Alexa and Dionne on Again tonight Big Grin. Alexa is looking very Sexy!!! lots of good movement aswell Tongue

Time everyone got of Alexa,s back methinks. She is one gorgeous babe!!!!
06-05-2009 21:33
NP50 Offline
Junior Poster

Smile RE: Alexa Heart - Caps & Videos
Well said! Maybe Alexa isn’t the most confident girl on the channel, but she is a gorgeous, very sexy babe and has every reason to be just as confident as the other girls. I think the fact that she doesn’t appear to be full of herself, adds to her appeal! So let’s see some good comments on this forum, and give her a bit of encouragement!
06-05-2009 23:50
clearknight Offline

Alexa is stunning! Are there ever going to be new vid uploads of her?
12-05-2009 19:07
hlpnny Offline
Junior Poster

Smile RE: Alexa Heart - Caps & Videos
i have been watching her on daytime today. she without doubt is one of the sexiest girls ever to be on these channels, she doesn't move about as much as the others but she makes up for it on looks alone.
12-05-2009 19:17
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Uhhhh Alexa is sleepy, she looks so cute lying on the bed half awake ! Heart
12-05-2009 19:34
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Where is Alexa these days ? Has she been replaced, it must be best part of two weeks since she has been on our screens.
26-05-2009 15:09
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Best looking girl by far on all the babe channels, I hope recent signings hasn't changed things with Alexa now the stronger personalities have arrived. The less said about Elite's recruitment the better, I don't want to break any more egg shells with them.
26-05-2009 17:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66