Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 124 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion
Maybe her book should be called "Floors I Have Known." Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-06-2018 08:25
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Bemused at the continuing Hot Floor Action, and then amazed when she was allowed onto a bed set instead.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-06-2018 08:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I wonder how many more shows before they put some bars in front of the camera and pretend she's in a playpen for the hell of it.

10-06-2018 14:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Or they could make the sets just a little oversized and do a Borrowers theme. laugh

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-06-2018 17:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Wish she'd go back to Babestation. She's been much more energetic lately, so to see her on a better channel would be fun, as she'd be allowed to stand while nude and do better positions.

AKA Lara Croft
11-06-2018 13:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Poor night from her again.

AKA Lara Croft
13-06-2018 01:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I have noticed they do have a set with bars on it, but they held this inevitability back so she could crouch on a desk instead, and then do a Willie Nelson rip-off: "Hello Carpet".

24-06-2018 08:08
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Waited a week to see her again and rather disappointed with last night's show.
First hour mostly the camera angle was viewing from above, the angle I do not enjoy at all. When Caty came back after her break she was wearing black bra and thong and the camera was now at ground level, but no real close ups. Got bored somewhat and watched some old Sophie Anderson vids on here in between times.
24-06-2018 18:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ She needs to go to Babestation.

For the past few months she became a lot better at Studio 66, but then midway through one of her recent nights, it was as if she was told to go back to her tame ways (Tame based on her last year at Babestation, not her early days). Also she was very tame when returning back to Studio 66, only getting better earlier this year up until a month or so ago.

Last night we had Lori nude and standing and turning and jumping and having lots of fun, same with Ashley at times showing her bum to cam, and these are the type of sessions Caty might get to do if she goes back to Babestation.

Even with all the bullshit at Babestation and their perv cam and adverts, they at least let the women show and do more, without freaking out about every thing.

AKA Lara Croft
24-06-2018 18:40
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

My only concern with a return to BS is the short periods of time the shows have before we get the adverts up or they change to a different set. At least on S66 we usually get a decent show, time wise. Lola Knight goes to BS and last a few shows and now back where she started at Xpanded. What's wrong at BS?
25-06-2018 10:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV