Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Kara De La Hoyde - Chat and Discussion (Only)

kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kara De La Hoyde - Chat and Discussion
Doesnt get much better than a naked Kara!
18-11-2015 05:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Did she change position while nude last night, or was it the same boring shot for all of her sessions?

I still don't get why everyone else is so tame, yet Tommie Jo was allowed to basically show ass to cam, and use the pole as a thong. Wish she'd return so we'd get some good sessions for a change.
18-11-2015 11:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Kara did a good show last night, especially when she was solo. Hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
18-11-2015 12:49
Bank$ Offline
Qūeen Şlayər

Kara put on a solid show last night, what a body she has.

Performers ¤ Hannah Martin, Lacey Lorenzo, Preeti Young, Madison Rose, Nicole Snow, Lily Rose, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole & Ruby Summers.
Wrestlers ¤ Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Gail Kim, Bayley, Maria Kannelis, Taeler Hendrix, Asuka, Ember Moon & Peyton Royce.
Mark For ¤ Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Naito, Adam Cole, Young Bucks, Sami Zayn, Nakamura, Roderick Strong & Kota Ibushi.
Sàsha Worldwide & Ɓanks Ćlųb Member / 4x Womens Champion / PM For HQ GIFs / The Wrestling Babes Thread.
Mega Threads ¤ Little Miss Bliss (Alexa Bliss) & The Legit Boss (Sasha Banks) & The Aussie Asset (Peyton Royce).

18-11-2015 13:09
Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

Great show from kara last night!! Hope she's on more often!!
18-11-2015 17:55
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

(10-11-2015 19:10 )Avfc123 Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 19:36 )Heywood Jablome Wrote:  Ironically the only thing I dislike about her Sad

Really!? All round babe I think Wink

i agree with blowme - piercings are a great way to ruin a perfectly suckable set of nipples. other than that, she's a stone cold hottie
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 20:15 by cmiller.)
18-11-2015 19:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Stuck with block of wood all night Sad
22-11-2015 00:56
Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

Loving kara today!! Sexy tight leather trousers and a sports bra type thing Wink she's all tanned looking sexy and her face is gorgeous! Favourite babe at the moment!
27-11-2015 18:46
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

She's on tonight Important Taking a break from Twitter too apparently for 'a while', bless.

I gave up all social networks a few months back and I think it's been good, I've done way more reading than when I was constantly refreshing various timelines only to check for new updates that weren't actually important in proper life I realised, and generally have focussed energies on much more productive stuff day to day, constantly clean and tidy flat, got 3 bags of old clothes donated to a homeless charity the other week and generally ticked
a lot of stuff off the 'been saying I'd do it for months/years' list. I read a couple of articles lately that touched on it also, one about how for people in their early-mid 30's that were once in the initial boom of Generation-X deleting our digital footprint is our last act of rebellion for us in terms of 'sticking it to the man/establishment' before seguing fully in to adulthood/old people stuff and leaving social networks is a rising trend, then the other one was actually an article about how the psychology behind online dating is often the same as behind gambling and how both can leave people depressed as they constantly are looking to better themselves and seeking happiness via exploits that have previously and repeatedly in most cases been unsuccessful for them and left them feeling worse about themselves than before they started, but then it tied it all in with over use of social networks and stuff too, it was well interesting. [Image: read04.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 18:16 by R.W.Emerson.)
01-12-2015 18:07
Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

Cannot wait to see her tonight!
01-12-2015 18:12

Click here to watch Studio 66