Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Lola Knight - XpandedTV Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lola
^^
Lola’s very good run of form continued last night with another very good show looking mindblowingly hot in her lingerie.

More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2018 10:31
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I had zero idea she'd returned to Xpanded until this morning. This feels like a massive career demotion for Lola. I can't say I've watched her much this year - or anyone else for that matter - but she was/is a pretty big name on the babe channels.

To willingly choose to work for Xpanded above BS or 66 is pretty telling. Travel issues apparently put the kybosh on her spell at BS, but the refusal to return to 66 is hugely damning of that once great channel. It's a pretty evident indictment of how bad things are at 66 now.

Oh well, how long before she's just another name?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-06-2018 11:26
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I do also feel it's a backwards move from Lola. I'm still a fan of Xpanded's night babes, but it's just their production is so much more limited than that of their rivals.

We probably don't know the details behind her move away from S66, but as you say though RD, what a terrible blow for that channel's night shows. Obviously a good signing for XP, but they need to seriously re-evaluate their budgets if they want a babe as good as Lola has been in the past to be able to recreate the kind of night shows she did on S66 a few years back.

It is a very damning insight indeed to the state of S66 right now.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-06-2018 11:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2018 11:26 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I had zero idea she'd returned to Xpanded until this morning. This feels like a massive career demotion for Lola. I can't say I've watched her much this year - or anyone else for that matter - but she was/is a pretty big name on the babe channels.

To willingly choose to work for Xpanded above BS or 66 is pretty telling. Travel issues apparently put the kybosh on her spell at BS, but the refusal to return to 66 is hugely damning of that once great channel. It's a pretty evident indictment of how bad things are at 66 now.

Oh well, how long before she's just another name?

A few bigger names than Lola have gone to Xpanded, im not a fan of her but perhaps she just wanted a change of scenery? some are happy to stay at the same channel forever and take it easy, i know you are a bit gutted she left your favourite channel but that's lifeCool
24-06-2018 14:25
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

Dont hear the likes of Michelle Moist being unhappy at Xpanded lol

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
24-06-2018 14:26
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

I don't understand why people seem to think s66 is so much better than xpanded. I hardly ever bother watching s66 or babestation, but when I do, the girls seem more interested in their pervecams than giving attention to their callers. I much prefer xpanded, which is less than half the price of the other two, has better girls, and no pervecam. Im very pleased lola has come back.
24-06-2018 19:30
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

I hardly ever bother watching s66 or babestation, but when I do, the girls seem more interested in their pervecams than giving attention to their callers. I much prefer xpanded, which is less than half the price of the other two, has better girls, and no pervecam. Im very pleased lola has come back.

Hi

Quite right to, the S66 girls in particular seem obsessed with Pervcam perhaps the financial incentive is greater from them.
At present Xpanded do lead the way, it is easy to critise the restrictions but the girls are more in tune with their callers
25-06-2018 03:15
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Another big XXXpanded fan here. I think they get an unfair wrap from some. A consistently enjoyable and watchable roster of girls and I can't say I'm that bothered about the sets. If a girl is good enough, she'll overcome those limiting factors.

Lola, Dionne, Lacey, Elise, Honey, Cookie, Allison, Verity, and others always draw me in. One of my favourite channels, to be honest.
25-06-2018 17:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very very hot show from Lola with her magnificent big natural assets unleashed & swinging around and being fondled & jiggled

Piper Niven Superfan
27-06-2018 09:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Lola was very very hot again last night in every stint she did looking good in her lingerie with her big natural assets swinging around

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2018 12:44
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles