Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Lola Knight - XpandedTV Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Lola
(15-06-2018 12:08 )winsaw Wrote:  ...
Seen a tweet from her this morning saying how much she enjoying being at XP how they are treating her well and letting her be who she wants to be, think this means sadly she's going to be on XP for some time

The implication of her words also casts a poor impression on 66's night time personelle management.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2018 20:08 by ShandyHand.)
15-06-2018 20:06
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
yeah you are right shadyhand, does seem Lola is having a go at those behind the scenes at s66 with what she's saying/implying in her tweet saying she's happy at xpanded

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2018 20:25 by Rammyrascal.)
15-06-2018 20:24
ShandyHand Offline

^ Actually thinking about it, the way we are reading it is only one interpretation of her words. Lola might just as easily be saying thank you to XP for allowing her to be herself in the face of XP's usual house style. Anyone noting that she's been allowed to do things any differently from their normal methods?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2018 20:39 by ShandyHand.)
15-06-2018 20:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes it could mean that, but still think it's a dig at those behind the scenes at s66

Piper Niven Superfan
15-06-2018 20:40
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

maybe a dig at babestation too as she was hardly there for long ?

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
15-06-2018 20:42
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2018 20:42 )papahet3969 Wrote:  maybe a dig at babestation too as she was hardly there for long ?

She said BS was fine but it was too far to travel
15-06-2018 21:03
ShandyHand Offline

^ The mundanity of the reason she gave for not sticking with BS had something of the ring of truth about it I thought. But yes it's possible she took at quick dislike to BS's way of doing things.

Edit: She just tweeted she's not on tonight as she's had her suitcase nicked.

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2018 21:07 by ShandyHand.)
15-06-2018 21:04
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2018 21:04 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ The mundanity of the reason she gave for not sticking with BS had something of the ring of truth about it I thought. But yes it's possible she took at quick dislike to BS's way of doing things.

It's also possible people are reading things into her tweets that she has not said. She did not criticise S66 when she left or BS so as she is showing class maybe we on the forum should simply accept her at her word
15-06-2018 21:10
ShandyHand Offline

^ Maybe but...

1. People don't usually say thank you for allowing "me to be me" unless they have experienced it otherwise. But I've said she could have been talking strictly about XP. There is something behind those words either way.

2. This is a tiny industry, in which babes don't often make blatant comments dissing the operators (you can count such instances on one hand); that's for good reason in such an incestous employment and it's to a babe's credit when they do hold back. BUT... I ask you, do the consistently bland excuses we are given for babes shifting between studios ALWAYS seem altogether likely to the real world when we consider the implication of the words of babes that have broken the usual creed and spoke out?

3. You have to admit leaving two separate employers within the space of a couple of days is unusual and bound to prompt speculation when only the meagrest explanation was offered.

All that said, I'm quite prepared to take Lola at her word on this. I just think it best to keep an open mind onsuch things.

15-06-2018 21:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

My point would be that people are not keeping an open mind but wildly speculating. She’s a bright girl and bearing in mind she arrived at BS with no fanfare compared to other captures it seems just as likely to me that what she says is true. I myself speculated that she left S66 because she was unhappy (why leave if it was wonderful) but thats not the same as saying they were treating her badly. Her comment about BS sounded logical to me (I have no idea where she lives) as MK poses travel issues especially if travelling to/from London due to commuting times.

Oh and the list of girls who have slagged off chanells is not that small!
15-06-2018 22:01
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles