RE: Sophie Hart - (Queen of Babestation 2014) - Chat & Discussion
What's going on?

Stadium of Delight
04-09-2015 20:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Nice open legged position now while she's naked,an improvement on her shows lately.
06-09-2015 23:04
Nosey Nigel Offline

[split] Sophie Hart - Caps & Vids
Sm©. You are brilliant at getting these screen grabs of Sophie. I have no idea how I can say thanks other then well saying thanks.
10-09-2015 19:08
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Oh Wow Ms Hart Oh Wow.....HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Blonde Bombshell Ms Sophie Hart Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight In The Babestation Office Wearing That Sexy Black Kneckless, In That Sexy Tight Black Shint Corset On, Black Tight Shiny Short Skirt On and Sexy Black High Heels On Bent Over The Desk Bouncing That Sexy Ass... Wow Ms Hart What An Amazing Outfit Love It...Heart

Only If She Had Been Wearing This Amazing Outfit Earlier.... Absolutely Love It.... She Looks Like A Sexy Gothic Chick... Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
17-09-2015 03:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Wow Hot new Vid wit Ashley on BS website End up getting naked covered in oil Wink Should recreate it on the show

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-09-2015 06:35
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great show from the ever reliable Sophie,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
25-09-2015 19:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another night saving show from Sophie last night,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

01-10-2015 14:10
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another great show from Sophie last night,BOTN,for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

16-10-2015 15:04
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Faultless show from Sophie as usual,BOTN for me.

20-10-2015 17:24
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Mistress Sophie Heart, Mistress Sophie Heart, Mistress Sophie Heart,

WOW, WOW, WOW, The gorgeous Mistress Sophie Hart has just finished her mammoth hour and a half domination show on Babe(Domi-)nation after an excellent hour of Mistress Levi on the same channel. Cool

She seemed to be a bit of a reluctant Mistress at first but she soon slipped in and out character when it was required, she then went on to be a commanding Mistress making her slaves follow her each and every command and seemed to be well practised with a whip in her hand. Tongue

She looked absolutely stunning with her beautiful blonde hair cascading by her face and over her shoulders, with her bright red lipstick on and her warm piercing blue eyes falsely inviting you in her dungeon only to be punished on arrival. Shy

She was wearing a latex one-piece domination outfit that barely covered her ample chest and she wasn't afraid to show off certain parts of her body when they needed to be worshipped. Wink

Her outfit was complete with a pair of killer high heel thigh-high boots that made her appear to tower over her slaves. Blush

With lots of movement and revealing her big beautiful boobs and awesome ass on occasion it was a truly brilliant first Domination section that I have seen Mistress Sophie do and i hope it won't be the last. Big Grin

I hope Mistress Lori doesn't find out that i posted this. laugh

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
21-10-2015 03:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV