Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Dani Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Dani Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dani's just finished her 1st stint on s66 and I thought she did well and have no real complaints so far. looked very nice in her sexy secretary outfit, moved around well, used the office set well with some nice bending over the desk, some lovely upskirt action and teasingly lifting up her skirt to reveal her very nice arse and has had her boobs out WITH nipples showing and kept them out (so has shown more tits than tashie jackson has ever done as she has never shown her nipples on a nightshow apart from the odd brief flash). also she has been busy on the phones as far as I can tell

can see why people are saying she looks like former elite/s66 babe sammie pennington, dani does look like her a fair bit

dani hasn't been an anti-climax at all for me on her debut and think some of the criticism she has had so far is a little unfair given she has only been on the babeshows for just over 2 hours and only worn 1 outfit and been on 1 set. give dani time and see how she does on other sets and wearing other outfits

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 23:46 by Rammyrascal.)
10-06-2014 23:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whangie Offline
Banned

Don't mind a slow strip towards skimpiness rather than hurrying through such a journey.

But that's been appallingly tame stuff from Dani.

Daytime babes have been crucified on here for extended tease hours that went much further than the lukewarm effort Dani's just served up.

Either show why your appearance deserves to be hyped-up or get on the first plane back home to your lil old U S of A.

3 more nights out of the next 4 as well - she'll have long cured the nation's insomnia by then.

When you get the oil out, drench yourself rather than just a couple of smears,
10-06-2014 23:23
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

Reminds me of sammie pennington, that's never a bad thing, i've enjoyed it so far, agree she does have a very nice ass
10-06-2014 23:29
Whynot Online
Just Me

(10-06-2014 23:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Dani's just finished her 1st stint on s66 and I thought she did well and have no real complaints so far. looked very nice in her sexy secretary outfit, moved around well, used the office set well with some nice bending over the desk and teasingly lifting up her skirt to reveal her very nice arse and has had her boobs out WITH nipples showing and kept them out (so has shown more tits than tashie jackson has ever done as she has never shown her nipples on a nightshow apart from the odd brief flash). also she has been busy on the phones as far as I can tell

can see why people are saying she looks like former elite/s66 babe sammie pennington, dani does look like her a fair bit

dani hasn't been an anti-climax at all for me on her debut and think some of the criticism she has had so far is a little unfair given she has only been on the babeshows for just over 2 hours and only worn 1 outfit and been on 1 set. give dani time and see how she does on other sets and wearing other outfits

In other ground breaking news, grass is green and bears shit in the woods laugh

I hate injustice and liars
10-06-2014 23:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dani's back and she's still in the office set in her sexy secretary outfit, but has now ditched the bra and is wearing nothing underneath her shirt and has already been fully topless in this stint

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 23:50 by Rammyrascal.)
10-06-2014 23:49
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

she has 170,000 Twitter followers, they're all calling and they're all lame Tongue

I still have faith a few regulars get through by night 4 and she'll not disappoint. It's just going to be a while Surprised

It's good news for the s66 funds as suspected, but I've given up hope of caller lameness reduction for tonight

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 00:15 by RatedR.)
11-06-2014 00:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(10-06-2014 23:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dani's back and she's still in the office set in her sexy secretary outfit, but has now ditched the bra and is wearing nothing underneath her shirt and has already been fully topless in this stint
Bra should have gone in the first stint in my view but as you say her second stint was better in terms of nudity level,but i still think she has been outshone by Adele and Hannah tonight which is surprising given all the hype ahead of tonight's appearance.

im always open to positive change
11-06-2014 00:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

point taken about adele and Hannah being better than dani tonight, but wouldn't say it was because of any hype s66 have given dani. for me it's because Hannah and Adele have been doing the babeshows for years whereas to dani is making her babeshow debut tonight and therefore substantially less experienced on the babeshows than adele and hannah

overall though think dani has done well on her s66 nights debut and can't wait to see how she does on 3 other shows she is doing this week (Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)

Piper Niven Superfan
11-06-2014 01:03
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(11-06-2014 01:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it's because Hannah and Adele have been doing the babeshows for years whereas to dani is making her babeshow debut tonight and therefore substantially less experienced on the babeshows

I made this point in the studio USA thread and was poo-pooed for it, which I noticed you thanked. The American girls aren't so familiar with how to do a babe channel show. However, they should at least realise they need to show enough to keep casual viewers interested.
11-06-2014 01:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^^^^
just realised that circles and unthanked the post where you were "poo-pooed" for it. fair point about the American stars should realise they need to show enough to keep casual viewers interested. hopefully dani will in her remaining shows on s66, but as ive said earlier for a debut nightshow she's done well so far

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 01:17 by Rammyrascal.)
11-06-2014 01:17

Click here to watch Studio 66