Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Olivia - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Olivia - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
^ 66 gives the appearance of a lot of people going through the motions not just the girls.

I see Kandi as under the cosh atm. We still get the occasional session or flash of her old self when she rebels but its often quickly suppressed. She's badly in need of a move to a channel with a lighter touch I think. (Why TJ is so favoured in this regard is probably best not to enquire too closely! We should just be grateful for what we get to see while it lasts.)

Olivia's move to BS (if that is where she is going) may be a tricky one to pull off. It's like when a big fish footballer at his lower placed club moves to a top six team and is suddenly in a much bigger pond and finds himself perennially on the bench! It will be easy for Olivia to get lost at BS. She'll need to make her mark quickly, so the best of luck to her.

(Is 66 now simply a 'feeder' channel for the bigger operations btw? I get the feeling some of the better sessions in recent times have actually been audition pieces ahead of a planned move.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-04-2015 15:02
Find all posts by this user
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

A wonderful performer, I wish her all the best at her new channel. Heart
S66 can't be a 'feeder channel' as that implies that girls that leave them go on to better things, yet they rarely do. Olivia will be a star at any channel. Smile
29-04-2015 15:39
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Good luck to Olivia if she is off to BS, i just hope she isn't too upset now that Rammy is not a fan of her any more and will act as if she doesn't exist
29-04-2015 16:13
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

We can be optimistic, but most likely she will debut on a lori night, get put on the third channel, share the screen for 45minutes then take a break while she fills out a questionnaire on what she knows about acid house music.
29-04-2015 16:26
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

You Lori voyeurs make me laugh. So proud she's the most talked about babe in the history of the channels. I love it. Heart Babestation decide the format of their shows, not Lori.

Now, back to Olivia....
29-04-2015 16:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-04-2015 16:13 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Good luck to Olivia if she is off to BS, i just hope she isn't too upset now that Rammy is not a fan of her any more and will act as if she doesn't exist

Oh here we go again joey, give it a rest with the rammyrascal is anti bs will you!!!! I'm not anti any channel. How many times will I have to say this!!!!

If Olivia is on bs and does a show I like, then I will comment on it. Just because she's on bs doesn't mean I won't comment on her again

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2015 17:57
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Not a good move for her IMO, destined to become bit part player a la Delia Rose.
29-04-2015 20:57
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

A big loss for S66 for sure she's a fantastic performer & a top babe who always gives everything in her performances, best of luck to her on her new channel and as James mentioned Olivia will be a star on any channel Smile Heart

Best Cap Poster 2014 - Winner

“Believe you can and you're halfway there."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 23:01 by Idotmyi.)
29-04-2015 23:00
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2015 17:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Oh here we go again joey, give it a rest with the rammyrascal is anti bs will you!!!! I'm not anti any channel. How many times will I have to say this!!!!

If Olivia is on bs and does a show I like, then I will comment on it. Just because she's on bs doesn't mean I won't comment on her again

yes im sure you will pretend you like Olivia's shows on BS for a night or two then you will give up posting in her thread, just like you have given up posting in Lucy Summer's thread, Ashely Emma's thread, Ella's Mai's thread, Cali Garcia's thread, Delia Rose's thread, Jenna Hoskin's thread, Sophie Parker's thread and Danni Harwood's thread, there are probably many more examples aswell

plus you say ree petra is one of your favourite babes but you only made 13 posts on her thread when she was at BS, the other day you thanked someone's post when he said Sophie Hart would be a good signing for Sin TV but you have never posted a comment in her BS thread

although im not a big fan of Olivia im sure she will have lots of good nights on BS like she did when she was at S66, the difference is i don't care what babechannel she is on unlike you

it really is about time you stop this crap now rammy
29-04-2015 23:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

NO I WONT STOP THIS CRAP BECAUSE THERE ISNT ANY CRAP AT ALL!!!!!! how many more times do I have to say it. I AM NOT ANTI BABESTATION!!!!!

I have said numerous times now I am not influenced or biased in any way towards any channel and im not anti any babeshow.

i will post comments in a babeshow babe's chat thread if i like her show. if she does a show i like, then i will post a comment saying why. if i don't like a show a babeshow babe does, i don't post anything

regarding Olivia, if she goes to bs and does a show i like, i will post in her bs chat thread, if she doesn't i wont post

Piper Niven Superfan
29-04-2015 23:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66