Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Olivia - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

samstark Offline
Master Poster

RE: Olivia - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Amazing stuff last night, Olivia brought her A game as she always does. She was very horny mood all night and that outfit was so sexy. The tiny black mini skirt with the bra is now my favourite outfit out of everything she wears, there's something about it that ticked all my boxes. All I can say is roll on Sunday, I can't wait to see her.
29-11-2014 12:48
Find all posts by this user
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

The skirt was sexy I agree, nice to see her naked again too especially when she had just that skirt covering herself Tongue

Best Cap Poster 2014 - Winner

“Believe you can and you're halfway there."

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
29-11-2014 18:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from Olivia last night both when she was on her own and when she was doing a 241 with kandi whilst cara brett did her sensational 2hr nightshow/teaseshow

Piper Niven Superfan
01-12-2014 15:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from Olivia last night carrying on showing why she's one of those rare babes that never has a bad night

Piper Niven Superfan
03-12-2014 10:21
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Olivia - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
(03-12-2014 10:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good show from Olivia last night carrying on showing why she's one of those rare babes that never has a bad night

yea ur right. I think Kerrie-Lee is also one of those babes with massive potential! its a shame she didn't have a solo stint on that desk set last night.
She originally made that set explode with her naked oil show!!!!!!!
Can't wait for her next one?
04-12-2014 07:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good nightshow last night as always from Olivia. she looked stunning all night and used each set she was on well

Piper Niven Superfan
07-12-2014 11:17
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Air Hostess
[Image: Olivia_Berzinc_Air_Hostess_Part1.jpg]
[Image: Olivia_Berzinc_Air_Hostess2_thumb.jpg][Image: Olivia_Berzinc_Air_Hostess3_thumb.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
10-12-2014 15:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic babe of the night show from olivia last night. She looked stunning all night and was at her best all night including a lovely amount of naked olivia

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2014 10:10
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

My view on Olivia is this. Someone opened the box marked "babes" pulled her out, wound her up, and off she went.
16-12-2014 10:12
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(16-12-2014 10:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  My view on Olivia is this. Someone opened the box marked "babes" pulled her out, wound her up, and off she went.

If all those toy babes worked the same way as Olivia, then I for one wouldn't be complaining Big Grin She always aims to please, which you can't say of too many these days.

After Clare Richards, best babe on this channel for me. Talent doesn't run too much deeper on S66 after them.
16-12-2014 14:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66