Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
(21-04-2014 16:33 )Regenerated Wrote:  Last night's schedule cock ups are another example for me of this channel's failing draw power, at least for night shows. You all probably know I've been a heavy critic of this channel in recent months but I'm calling it like it is. If they did something good, I would give them credit. I just call the channels as they are. Sadly, for the most part, they're not delivering.

Studio 66 leave themselves open for the criticism when they give events a push - only for them not to materialize, and then people are rightly fed up with the mis-information. There's been some advertising of theme nights in recent times that hasn't delivered - the Halloween special that was advertised last year is a prime example. They announced a theme night for Halloween and then it didn't happen. They could have done something last night for Easter and again, they didn't. Instead they were left with egg on their faces when girls can't appear leaving one girl across three channels and putting her under unfair pressure. Again, the other channels took advantage to a certain degree - although to be fair it was a pretty low key night across all channels. In fairness to S66 they didn't advertise an Easter special - but it was an opportunity which they missed.

The main advertisement yesterday was of course Cara's 'night show'. If that is a night show it's a pretty poor effort to be honest. Brief flashes of breasts and bum don't make a night show, especially when it only lasts until 1am. That doesn't really give much time for anything to happen. The first hour is obviously tease only so three hours of occasional flashes doesn't equal a night show. Sorry Rammy, and sorry Studio 66, but it is not a night show. The information advertised therefore failed to deliver.

As I said in the general discussion thread, these are not attacks on girls. This is criticism of the product, of the channel. It's poor management, it's poor production and it's poor marketing. It's a poor night channel for me - its as simple as that.

no need to apologise to me regenerated, that's your opinion about cara's nightshow last night which your entitled to. agree s66 does deserve criticism, but not as much as some people think it deserves to get

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2014 16:44
Find all posts by this user
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Just to recap:

Cara did not go topless.

I love the Studio 66 babes but the organisation is piss poor with last night beng the biggest shambles yet.

People accuse you of being a fan boy Rammy because you never seem to accept any criticism of S66 and seem always ready to jump blindly to its defence. I'm not trying to wind you up because I think you're a good lad but that's just the perception.
21-04-2014 17:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'll recap too then, cara brett DID go fully topless last night!!!! She had her boobs out of her top and her nipples were showing, how is that not fully topless

Regarding me not accepting criticism of s66, that isn't true at all. I have agreed with the criticism it got last night for just having 1 babe on after 2am (Lilly Roma) and have criticised s66 myself last night and in the past but I think it gets a lot more criticism than it deserves

Yes I know there is this perception of me being an s66 fanboy, but it is NOT TRUE!!!! and wish it would stop

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2014 17:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I agree with virtually all of your post Regenerated.
What I would say is that in theory S66 have a pretty amazing cast list.
Four Ultimate Babe champions plus Yasmine, Lucy, Adele, Mica and Ashley who all bring different qualities to the party.
With quality like that surely to goodness they have to be given the tools, the incentive and best opportunity to put on the best possible shows.
To that end Why oh why oh why allow them to lie on a bed or sit on a desk every single night Rolleyes.
If the quality of set variety was as good as the cast list S66 would be an absolute unbeatable powerhouse of a channel.
The potential for better is so obvious but S66 seem to be doing the bare minimum they can get away with.
The danger with that mentality is it can feed into the babes themselves and then the whole ship slowly sinks.

21-04-2014 17:38
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Just had a look at the schedule and here it is
[Image: Screenshot_101.png]

And now Sophia Lares has just tweeted this
[Image: Screenshot_100.png]

So at the moment Studio 66 have only 3 babes on tonight unless Becky is staying extra tonight

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
21-04-2014 18:39
Phonebook Offline
Banned

If Studio 66 was a referee, the whole crowd would be shouting-

'You don't know what you're doing! You don't know what you're doing!'

Well, the whole crowd except one person...
21-04-2014 18:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-04-2014 18:45 )Phonebook Wrote:  If Studio 66 was a referee, the whole crowd would be shouting-

'You don't know what you're doing! You don't know what you're doing!'

Well, the whole crowd except one person...

The referee's a ...........
No I shan't bother Wink

21-04-2014 18:50
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Can't really make a point on this as I never watch a babe channel now really... I just glance down RLC and Studio to see if there is any one worth watching for 30mins or so n that's bout it nowadays. The nite shows are to restricted to enjoy watching more than an hour nowadays! That's for all the channels...

One thing I do know is I ain't seen Steph wright in ages which is a shame

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
21-04-2014 19:27
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I get the feeling Jamie has twigged that things have been going a bit to shit recently. He tweeted that he has, I think, being doing his house up and that he was now back in the saddle to make it number one again.

Granted he followed up that tweet with "lets have a party girls", where I felt like tweet back telling him to concentrate on his f*****g business rather than getting pissed and acting the good guy boss.

As others have noted, getting basics right such as a correct schedule, girls who show up, etc is pretty straight forward if your paying attention and makes so much difference to the way the paying public percieve you. It ain't difficult
21-04-2014 19:37
Whynot Offline
Just Me

I have spent the last 17 hours in a self imposed exile, locked high up in a watchtower with only a single candle for company. Yet still i have been unable to grasp the answer to the question that had formed in my mind.

'Why are people so tribal over babechannels?'

It staggers me, it makes zero sense, can somebody explain it to me please.... i mean I watch sky atlantic a lot, but i would not go batshit crazy if someone criticised a show on it. Tongue

P:S

One babe on after 2am on 3 channels..... yeah that workslaugh

I hate injustice and liars
21-04-2014 19:44
Thread Closed