Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

Phonebook Offline
Banned

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
(21-04-2014 12:37 )darren73 Wrote:  Looks like Lilly wasn't happy about last night
[Image: Screenshot_97.png]

I can't wait till the aforementioned spokesperson sees this! Whose side will he be on? A babe he loves from the channel he loves criticising that same channel!!!

Poor Lilly though, it must be absolute hell sitting talking on a phone by yourself for three hours. Junior Doctors, North Sea fisherman, construction workers etc. These people just don't know they're born.
21-04-2014 14:02
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

LOL ^

Bounce
21-04-2014 14:05
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(21-04-2014 08:21 )Phonebook Wrote:  My goodness, the crawlers are out in force today.

I'll try that one with my boss, 'I know I was supposed to be working but it was a long weekend and I had other commitments.'

The stupidity of some people is unbelievable.

I AM NOT AN S66 FANBOY OR A SPOKESMAN FOR S66!!!!!! HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE SAY IT!!!!!!

no need to have a go at forum members calling them stupid and crawlers just because they are being positive about s66 and you disagree with what they are saying. at times on the forum it feels like you cant say anything positive about s66 and if anyone does say something positive then god help them and it's open season on them like it has been on me today. if people want to be positive about s66 then let them and not gang up on them

regarding lily's tweet, fair enough she was unhappy about being on her own last night and she does have a right to be unhappy given she was holding the fort on her own last night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 14:59 by Rammyrascal.)
21-04-2014 14:53
Phonebook Offline
Banned

No need for profanities!!!
21-04-2014 14:55
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

rammyrascal, the greatest troll in the history of the forum, sorry mrmann
21-04-2014 14:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(21-04-2014 14:59 )D☆T Wrote:  rammyrascal, the greatest troll in the history of the forum, sorry mrmann

TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER CALLING ME A TROLL!!!!!! no need for this personal attack whatsoever on me. the forum isn't about personally attacking forum members like this

sorry phonebook and the forum for the language which I have removed, just felt like I was being ganged up on for being positive about Cara Brett and S66 last night with multiple goes at me and just had to let rip

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 15:09 by Rammyrascal.)
21-04-2014 15:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2014 14:59 )D☆T Wrote:  rammyrascal, the greatest troll in the history of the forum, sorry mrmann

Don't worry, I don't take offense to you calling Rammy a troll.
21-04-2014 15:23
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry, but now I have to say something... I can accept people who don't have the same opinions, I can accept people who criticize the shows.... but I can' accept on this forum members who insult other members....... please change your attitude ..... we are speaking about girl tease shows... like it or not everyone has his own opinion.... you could disagree about it..... but that's must be all !!!!
21-04-2014 15:30
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Last night's schedule cock ups are another example for me of this channel's failing draw power, at least for night shows. You all probably know I've been a heavy critic of this channel in recent months but I'm calling it like it is. If they did something good, I would give them credit. I just call the channels as they are. Sadly, for the most part, they're not delivering.

Studio 66 leave themselves open for the criticism when they give events a push - only for them not to materialize, and then people are rightly fed up with the mis-information. There's been some advertising of theme nights in recent times that hasn't delivered - the Halloween special that was advertised last year is a prime example. They announced a theme night for Halloween and then it didn't happen. They could have done something last night for Easter and again, they didn't. Instead they were left with egg on their faces when girls can't appear leaving one girl across three channels and putting her under unfair pressure. Again, the other channels took advantage to a certain degree - although to be fair it was a pretty low key night across all channels. In fairness to S66 they didn't advertise an Easter special - but it was an opportunity which they missed.

The main advertisement yesterday was of course Cara's 'night show'. If that is a night show it's a pretty poor effort to be honest. Brief flashes of breasts and bum don't make a night show, especially when it only lasts until 1am. That doesn't really give much time for anything to happen. The first hour is obviously tease only so three hours of occasional flashes doesn't equal a night show. Sorry Rammy, and sorry Studio 66, but it is not a night show. The information advertised therefore failed to deliver.

As I said in the general discussion thread, these are not attacks on girls. This is criticism of the product, of the channel. It's poor management, it's poor production and it's poor marketing. It's a poor night channel for me - its as simple as that.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-04-2014 15:33
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(21-04-2014 15:30 )bahamian Wrote:  

Sorry, but now I have to say something... I can accept people who don't have the same opinions, I can accept people who criticize the shows.... but I can' accept on this forum members who insult other members....... please change your attitude ..... we are speaking about girl tease shows... like it or not everyone has his own opinion.... you could disagree about it..... but that's must be all !!!!

pipe down chief
21-04-2014 15:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed