Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
I'll admit that the addition of Kandi to this channel is a big plus. Her performance has upped considerably since appearing on Red Light in that weird living room set that looks like my dead granny's front room. Not just last night with the naked show or that hot has hell red string body suit - her attitude has improved because I felt she was perhaps getting a little burned out on RL. That's why I gave her a babe of the night award for last night.

But - yes you knew there would be one - Studio 66 still has a way to go in other areas - it still has a million production issues to sort out before I can agree it has made a major improvement. Yes there's been some good additions - but let's not forget that there's been a heck of a lot of high profile departures aswell. So there's still production and attitude glitches to iron out with Studio 66. While I can name one of their babes as babe of the night, I cannot, and will not, name the channel as channel of the night. Kandi is their best night girl for me, and her show was good last night - but that doesn't mean I'm blind to Studio 66's many faults just yet.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
27-07-2014 12:44
Find all posts by this user
MacDanett Offline
Junior Poster

(27-07-2014 09:06 )bunnybc Wrote:  now you've sunk to singling out a girl that you personally don't like as a way of furthering your argument? I can't decide whether that's nit-picking or clutching at straws?

Clutching at straws as whangie is bankrupt of any sensible argument.
27-07-2014 13:01
peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

(27-07-2014 12:09 )event horizon Wrote:  Broncobilly doesn't tolerate different opinions.

A truer word was never spoken.
27-07-2014 13:04
skully Offline

This thread is becoming a problem now with some people using it for to post petty taunts and digs at one another, so it is being locked. Do not carry this shit to other threads, it will be removed and don't bother complaining about the thread being locked, if you can't play nice and be mature with debate, criticism etc, then you have no right posting here.
27-07-2014 13:16
Thread Closed