Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 179 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Yvette Merriman - Babestation

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Yvette Merriman - Babestation
(30-07-2010 20:34 )ymfan Wrote:  
(29-07-2010 20:41 )boroboy Wrote:  Is anyone a member of her site?
I just had a look on there as I know she was doing some full nude shoots and thought I would see about joining but when I clicked the Instant access link it just diverted me to sexstationtv.com
Anyone know if the site is still live?

I second this request. I wanna join her site too.

Hey guys

Unfortunately, as Yvette has now moved back to the States and wishes to persue a different career path, she has asked if we can take the site down.

For the moment we're linking it to SexStation as a bit of a quick fix, but we do actually have a new landing page that we're going to put up in its place in the near future. It will allow people that are currently members to continue to login into the members area, but the page itself will most likely advertise some of our other sites/services. Then, when all of the current subcriptions on the site end, it will likely be taken down completely.

It's a shame, as Yvette obviously still has fans, but it's up to us to respect her wishes, and just the nature of the business sometimes.

Thanks

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2010 12:51 by babestation.)
02-08-2010 12:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-08-2010 12:49 )babestation Wrote:  Hey guys

Unfortunately, as Yvette has now moved back to the States and wishes to persue a different career path, she has asked if we can take the site down.

For the moment we're linking it to SexStation as a bit of a quick fix, but we do actually have a new landing page that we're going to put up in its place in the near future. It will allow people that are currently members to continue to login into the members area, but the page itself will most likely advertise some of our other sites/services. Then, when all of the current subcriptions on the site end, it will likely be taken down completely.

It's a shame, as Yvette obviously still has fans, but it's up to us to respect her wishes, and just the nature of the business sometimes.

Thanks

What's going to happen to all of her pics & vids will you adding them to your own Babestation sets??

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-08-2010 12:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(02-08-2010 12:54 )Tintin Wrote:  What's going to happen to all of her pics & vids will you adding them to your own Babestation sets??

Yeah, we already have a load of her content on the Babestation.tv website, and the aim is for everything we have from her, as well as all the other girls, to go up on the site over time.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
02-08-2010 13:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

Thank you for keeping us informed

I's a shame there will be no more naughty pics from Yvette
But I wish her well with whatever she is doing
02-08-2010 21:10
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(02-08-2010 12:49 )babestation Wrote:  
(30-07-2010 20:34 )ymfan Wrote:  
(29-07-2010 20:41 )boroboy Wrote:  Is anyone a member of her site?
I just had a look on there as I know she was doing some full nude shoots and thought I would see about joining but when I clicked the Instant access link it just diverted me to sexstationtv.com
Anyone know if the site is still live?

I second this request. I wanna join her site too.

Hey guys

Thanks

What she doing now??

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
03-08-2010 12:14
skully Offline

I heard a rumour that she's in training to be a jockey...

Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
03-08-2010 12:51
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(03-08-2010 12:14 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  What she doing now??

I could tell you........but then I'd have to kill you Cool Wink

*no, I am not hinting at her becoming a secret agent......I wouldn't want to compromise her position and put her life in danger

DAMMIT!!!
Big Grin

05-08-2010 00:59
billabonghotrod Offline

Does anyone know if Yvette's feet were ever tickled on any of the shows?
18-08-2010 17:40
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

What is this beauty doing with herself these days? she represented the good old days with true interaction. Always bubbly, friendly towards girls backstage and had a good sense of humour. Just imagine if she was given a role to be a coach towards up and coming new talent. She'd do a brilliant job and has got the personality to do so. It doesn't bother me if she is loud what is more important is she wasn't boring. Absolutely marvellous on BSXtra too and had a good attitude. A very clever babe too who knew her stuff and knew to tease at the best of times. In fact she'd do a fab job as voiceover, she could fit pretty much into any role because she has the drive to do so and her accent is tasty too. All in all a complete beauty with integrity to be respected.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
05-10-2010 00:43
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

[split] Babestation.TV Latest Site Updates
Do yvette's naked photo sets from just before she left belong to Cellcast?

If so any chance you are going to post them on the Babestation Site?
05-10-2010 15:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV